Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineer
@Cloud
Code:
rift.getVisibility() >= 80
apparently not working..
It's not feasible currently for us to calculate all the interfaces that can be clicked through so we only go for the main ones, monitor for it yourself and adjust/close the dialog as necessary.

here you go @Defeat3d

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not on FX application thread; currentThread = RMThreadFactory 1119664867
at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.setShowing(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.hide(Unknown Source)
at productions.celestial.divination.Main.onStop(Main.java:41)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.stop(qmb:53)
at app.yk.run(wdb:247)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Mod Automation
here you go @Defeat3d

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not on FX application thread; currentThread = RMThreadFactory 1119664867
at com.sun.javafx.tk.Toolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.checkFxUserThread(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.setShowing(Unknown Source)
at javafx.stage.Window.hide(Unknown Source)
at productions.celestial.divination.Main.onStop(Main.java:41)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.stop(qmb:53)
at app.yk.run(wdb:247)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Use Platforms.runLater @Defeat3d. ;)

it left clicks the rift instead of right click which result in stopping stuck trying to right click the rift while there is interface which make it so bot like ,, can u add failsafe for this?

Primate
it left clicks the rift instead of right click which result in stopping stuck trying to right click the rift while there is interface which make it so bot like ,, can u add failsafe for this?
On it, thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: presses the keybind for whatever option you selected if it accidentally opens the menu for it in the next push.

Last edited:
I'm new to divination, and wondering what settings i should be setting it on for optimal exp gain?

I'm new to divination, and wondering what settings i should be setting it on for optimal exp gain?
Best XP would be "Enhanced Experience" however the experience is not too much more than the normal "Experience" option and you don't earn any gold from the energies, so you should factor that in as well. The "Energy" option is mostly for making gold, you don't get much xp from it. Chronicles give 10x your level in hunter xp (level 70 = 700 xp) when you catch one and can be turned in for extra divination xp later on.

Primate
Best XP would be "Enhanced Experience" however the experience is not too much more than the normal "Experience" option and you don't earn any gold from the energies, so you should factor that in as well. The "Energy" option is mostly for making gold, you don't get much xp from it. Chronicles give 10x your level in hunter xp (level 70 = 700 xp) when you catch one and can be turned in for extra divination xp later on.
Thanks for the explanation. :)

Remember that every time you reach big level such as 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 90 you should weave the boons before you collect the next energy, this will give you 10% more exp

@Holako

Primate
Remember that every time you reach big level such as 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 90 you should weave the boons before you collect the next energy, this will give you 10% more exp

@Holako
I actually forgot to do this on the account I use to test the bot with.. Thanks for reminding me! Lol.

I actually forgot to do this on the account I use to test the bot with.. Thanks for reminding me! Lol.

Its only when converting the memories, but still 10% exp boost is also good, also remember to use your keys daily from membership, you can be lucky and get x% exp gear.

I also made a fix for the interface popup not clicking.

Putting your action bar right here, and the settings panel under it in the other side, this will prevent the bot from clicking at the rift when interface is showing and will click the interface and click the rift. - http://gyazo.com/0428ed3ad6ce7c1824aaad3dc72fa490

Primate
Its only when converting the memories, but still 10% exp boost is also good, also remember to use your keys daily from membership, you can be lucky and get x% exp gear.

I also made a fix for the interface popup not clicking.

Putting your action bar right here, and the settings panel under it in the other side, this will prevent the bot from clicking at the rift when interface is showing and will click the interface and click the rift. - http://gyazo.com/0428ed3ad6ce7c1824aaad3dc72fa490
Thanks for the temporary fix, I'm still going to be looking for a non-hacky one though. :p

Welp, had a good run. Got 19.8m exp from this script and over 400m cash (gave 200m away cause yolo). Hopefully the price of energies doesn't crash.... I just sold my 1460k energies I had. Best of luck to you in your scripting!

I'm conflicted about the feelings I should have for this going premium because the account I need banned isn't banned yet. Not sure if I want to spend money on an account that I'm not even planning on keeping. :S

The Pip Collector
I'm conflicted about the feelings I should have for this going premium because the account I need banned isn't banned yet. Not sure if I want to spend money on an account that I'm not even planning on keeping. :S
Keep it, start a transmutation bot farm. Support Celestial Bots!

Keep it, start a transmutation bot farm. Support Celestial Bots!
I'm not keeping an account that has been hacked twice by a close friend and has a password I can't change. Not even worth putting supplies on it sadly. Could be removed at any second. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.