Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another short proggy, since I want to play CSGO and it refuses to not fuck with my mouse.

Nice invisible proggy. ;o
Oh um

MSA7Z9C.png

IstmEhL.png

Very good GUI, the new signature feature is pretty cool and the GUI looks fancy. However, bot behavior is still not optimal. It's supposed to be run in legacy mode, due to stat checking, but I don't think stat checking as an antiban is effective at all and the implementation just limits the bot to legacy (EoC hovers the equipment icon). The actions are sometimes pretty bot-like, like stepping to wisps even though they are close, on-screen or easy to turn the screen to or when other wisps are available that make more sense, just basic behavior that other people would look for in bots.

Last edited:
Very good GUI, the new signature feature is pretty cool and the GUI looks fancy. However, script behavior is still not optimal. It's supposed to be run in legacy mode, due to stat checking, but I don't think stat checking as an antiban is effective at all and the implementation just limits the script to legacy (EoC hovers the equipment icon). The actions are sometimes pretty bot-like, like stepping to wisps even though they are close, on-screen or easy to turn the screen to or when other wisps are available that make more sense, just basic behavior that other people would look for in bots.
I didn't realize that was why it kept hovering the equipment icon. @Defeat3d do you think there is any way we could get a toggle for stat checking if this is the case? Or a toggle for EoC or Legacy which allows stat checking to work in EoC? I really prefer my custom layout over legacy.

Primate
I didn't realize that was why it kept hovering the equipment icon. @Defeat3d do you think there is any way we could get a toggle for stat checking if this is the case? Or a toggle for EoC or Legacy which allows stat checking to work in EoC? I really prefer my custom layout over legacy.
Well I never realized this was a thing in EoC mode. I'll try to get it fixed. I'll also be working on better anti-pattern.

Well I never realized this was a thing in EoC mode. I'll try to get it fixed. I'll also be working on better anti-pattern.
I assumed it was something with Clouse and didn't think it was a bug with your bot, but that makes sense now that @Furor pointed it out. Your hunting script does this same thing (I'm assuming you copied some features between them) so if you get it fixed remember to fix it in your other scripts too!

Also, I'm sure you're already aware, but the muspah option is still bugged. Thanks for all of your speedy updates/bugfixes so far. Looking forward to seeing these fixed as well.

Does this bot use Summoning potions in order to restore Summoning points? Subsequently, use Nightmare Muspah or Light Creature familiars?

Primate
I assumed it was something with Clouse and didn't think it was a bug with your bot, but that makes sense now that @Furor pointed it out. Your hunting script does this same thing (I'm assuming you copied some features between them) so if you get it fixed remember to fix it in your other scripts too!

Also, I'm sure you're already aware, but the muspah option is still bugged. Thanks for all of your speedy updates/bugfixes so far. Looking forward to seeing these fixed as well.
What about the Muspah exactly isn't working? I'm using a bit of a hacky method at the moment for summoning since the Divination creatures aren't supported yet in the RuneMate API (will be in the next update).

I've disabled tab checking by default on all of my bots, it seems to me like a client side issue on EoC.

As for the stepping to wisps that are on screen already.. No idea why it's happening for you. Shouldn't be happening with the code I have. I've added a few new anti-patterns to switch it up a bit and I've changed the timing on them.

Thank you guys for helping me out by reporting these things.

Does this bot use Summoning potions in order to restore Summoning points? Subsequently, use Nightmare Muspah or Light Creature familiars?
It doesn't use potions/flasks (yet), I will look into supporting them when the next RuneMate update comes out. Same goes for the Light Creature and Nightmare Muspah.

What about the Muspah exactly isn't working? I'm using a bit of a hacky method at the moment for summoning since the Divination creatures aren't supported yet in the RuneMate API (will be in the next update).

I've disabled tab checking by default on all of my bots, it seems to me like a client side issue on EoC.

As for the stepping to wisps that are on screen already.. No idea why it's happening for you. Shouldn't be happening with the code I have. I've added a few new anti-patterns to switch it up a bit and I've changed the timing on them.

Thank you guys for helping me out by reporting these things.

It doesn't use potions/flasks (yet), I will look into supporting them when the next RuneMate update comes out. Same goes for the Light Creature and Nightmare Muspah.
Last I checked it just spam clicks to summon the Muspah even if you already have one spawned. The Muspah works completely fine as long as you don't enable the option in the GUI (thanks to the fix you implemented a day or two ago) so that is how I've been using it. I was just making sure you knew the option in the GUI is broken, which as you pointed out may be due to them not yet being supported by RuneMate.

Does this mean you'll be pushing an update which removes stat checking soon, at least until you can find some sort of fix?

Primate
Another shorty.

ZpMUWCE.png
All those progress reports, I need to get those signatures fixed. :p @Arbiter PLS.

So I'm running the bot in EoC mode right now, I'm not sure if this is how most of you guys run it, but it's working fine for me with the upcoming update.

Wd7lHl3.png

Feel free to suggest me some settings to test. :p

All those progress reports, I need to get those signatures fixed. :p @Arbiter PLS.

So I'm running the bot in EoC mode right now, I'm not sure if this is how most of you guys run it, but it's working fine for me with the upcoming update.

Feel free to suggest me some settings to test. :p
Working perfectly for me.

bfc190c468.jpg

So far I can't think of it getting any better besides summoner support or automatic Chronicle Fragment offering and maybe some extra anti-ban/break system.

Primate
Working perfectly for me.

bfc190c468.jpg

So far I can't think of it getting any better besides summoner support or automatic Chronicle Fragment offering and maybe some extra anti-ban/break system.
The Chronicle Fragment offering actually sounds like a pretty decent and unique idea. I'll keep it in mind for when I'm done with Summoning. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.