Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on premium! I'm going to start up a session after I finish the next big chin.

No, i wasn't being dumb, i understood exactly what your motives were. You wanted to pay a one time fee because in the long run, it is more profitable to you because you can run it on unlimited accounts just by buying it once, therefore making back the money spent on the bot in less than 24 hours. You are unhappy due to the fact that Runemate evens the play-field between a user and a scripter, so the more the user uses a bot, the higher the compensation for the scripter. Each bot put out to premium goes through atleast 1 week of evaluation by @Cloud, and needs to be perfect before it gets the premium tag. The scripter deserves compensation.
I don't run it on unlimited accounts. Don't assume something when it isn't true, and I agree with the fact that scripters need to be compensated, which is why I always purchase scripts. This is over and it has been concluded that I've just expressed my dissatisfaction with the hourly system however that's how RuneMate operates and I just have to deal with that. What's relevant is that you don't understand what my motives are because I haven't told you.

EDIT: Also, a little edit because I feel this is necessary. In all my years of botting I've never had a problem with compensating a scripter for his or her work. I've purchased plenty of scripts from powerbot over the years and many other websites as well. Hell i've even bought scripts off Arbi in the past. So don't accuse me of not wanting to compensate a scripter for his work. But I understand now that the RuneMate model is so that if you want to bot more you have to pay more. Just sucks when I want to go for 200m. I understand though.

Last edited:
Nah mehn, i like phr33 st00f that gits me many geld or xpee.
I would like to point out if I did bot my main account I would pay for this script. Currently doing my last run with the premium version with $1 being spent in full. It's worth paying for if you care about the account you are botting. My situation is different. :(

Last proggy for me.

Would recommend this script.

8q1Lyv5.png

I would like to point out if I did bot my main account I would pay for this script bot. Currently doing my last run with the premium version with $1 being spent in full. It's worth paying for if you care about the account you are botting. My situation is different. :(
In my opinion all bots as good as this should be premium. whether you care about the account you're botting or not you are using a bot that someone devoted a lot of time into making.

In my opinion all bots as good as this should be premium. whether you care about the account you're botting or not you are using a bot that someone devoted a lot of time into making.
Clearly I was talking about it not being worth it when my primary goal is getting an account banned out of petty revenge.

Clearly I was talking about it not being worth it when my primary goal is getting an account banned out of petty revenge.
Sorry but your post wasn't clear to me... care to elaborate on your reason lol it sounds interesting XD

Sorry but your post wasn't clear to me... care to elaborate on your reason lol it sounds interesting XD
Friend sold him account, he put a lot of time and money into it, friend recovered and stole his 1b. He got the account back from him and is suicide botting so it gets banned.

Friend sold him account, he put a lot of time and money into it, friend recovered and stole his 1b. He got the account back from him and is suicide botting so it gets banned.
lol why doesn't he just use powerbot? using that is like an automatic instaban.

My bot just spam clicks the minimap?
I jsut wasted 0.10 trying to start this and its not working :S

Status
Not open for further replies.