Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot, I'll be looking to support the Light Creature in the near future.
When using the Muspah, using scrolls isn't neccesairy. Therefore, points aren't needed for the duration of the pouch. Whenever you want to summon a new one, you need a summoning potion or walk to an obelisk.

As for the Light Creature, you need to use scrolls and therefore need summoning potions for both skill points AND the summoning by pouch.

Hope that helps a bit ;)

Primate
When using the Muspah, using scrolls isn't neccesairy. Therefore, points aren't needed for the duration of the pouch. Whenever you want to summon a new one, you need a summoning potion or walk to an obelisk.

As for the Light Creature, you need to use scrolls and therefore need summoning potions for both skill points AND the summoning by pouch.

Hope that helps a bit ;)
Thanks for the information.

Thanks for the information.
Not sure if intended but what the ticking the muspah option currently does it the following:

-When having a muspah, it walks to the energy rift, tries to click a new pouch, realise it already has one, click a wisp and immediatly wark back to the energy rift. Repeat.
-When not having one yet it walks to the energy rift and does the same.

Having 4 or so muspahs and 1 summoning potion (4) would be the best where it drinks the potion once the muspah is about to run out so you got enough points to summon the next one.Repeat.

I also noticed it sometimes, about once every 5 hours, it collects your memories as normally but once you get the messagge ''You do not have any inventory space '' and tries to click the energy rift WHILE that message is in the way, it gets stuck trying to click the energy rift but not being able to due to the message.

Loving the Profit calculator by the way, gives a really nice and accurate profit/loss.

Primate
Not sure if intended but what the ticking the muspah option currently does it the following:

-When having a muspah, it walks to the energy rift, tries to click a new pouch, realise it already has one, click a wisp and immediatly wark back to the energy rift. Repeat.
-When not having one yet it walks to the energy rift and does the same.

Having 4 or so muspahs and 1 summoning potion (4) would be the best where it drinks the potion once the muspah is about to run out so you got enough points to summon the next one.Repeat.

I also noticed it sometimes, about once every 5 hours, it collects your memories as normally but once you get the messagge ''You do not have any inventory space '' and tries to click the energy rift WHILE that message is in the way, it gets stuck trying to click the energy rift but not being able to due to the message.

Loving the Profit calculator by the way, gives a really nice and accurate profit/loss.
Thanks, I haven't had the chance to test the summoning and after reading your post I realized what I've done wrong - fixed (hopefully) in the next push. As for the issue with the inventory space, please try to use legacy mode while I look for a way to resolve that issue.

Also, can you give me a screenshot of the menu when you right click a Nightmare muspah pouch?

Thanks, I haven't had the chance to test the summoning and after reading your post I realized what I've done wrong - fixed (hopefully) in the next push. As for the issue with the inventory space, please try to use legacy mode while I look for a way to resolve that issue.

Also, can you give me a screenshot of the menu when you right click a Nightmare muspah pouch?
It is very simple to fix the issue @Penario is talking about in EOC mode, just press "esc" and go to "Edit Mode", enable "Gameplay HUDs Editing" and move "Game Dialog" somewhere out of the way and not over your minimap (mine is in the bottom left corner). I had that issue the first few times running the script but haven't had it since I moved my game dialog out of the way.

also here you are
kWMpcx0.png

It is very simple to fix the issue @Penario is talking about in EOC mode, just press "esc" and go to "Edit Mode", enable "Gameplay HUDs Editing" and move "Game Dialog" somewhere out of the way and not over your minimap (mine is in the bottom left corner). I had that issue the first few times running the script but haven't had it since I moved my game dialog out of the way.

also here you are
Yeah,moments after reading Defeated his reply I realised I could've done this, thanks for the lil guide though, wasn't quite sure how to move it like that!

Primate

also here you are
kWMpcx0.png
Thanks!

You guys can now get your dynamic signatures by clicking the image in the "Signature" tab of the GUI or by filling in this link with your forum name:
Code:
http://coconutscripts.comyr.com/dynamic/divination/signature.php?username=YOUR_NAME_HERE
For me it would be:
Code:
http://coconutscripts.comyr.com/dynamic/divination/signature.php?username=Defeat3d
Result:
signature.php

Java Warlord
Thanks!

You guys can now get your dynamic signatures by clicking the image in the "Signature" tab of the GUI or by filling in this link with your forum name:
Code:
http://coconutscripts.comyr.com/dynamic/divination/signature.php?username=YOUR_NAME_HERE
For me it would be:
Code:
http://coconutscripts.comyr.com/dynamic/divination/signature.php?username=Defeat3d
Result:
signature.php
Nice signature

I think is because the new signature system, i cant run 2 of this script with the same supporter account At the same time. Keeps crashing and runemate desincronizating in.both acc (clients) At the same time. I have a good internet conection.

Thank you!

I think is because the new signature system, i cant run 2 of this script with the same supporter account At the same time. Keeps crashing and runemate desincronizating in.both acc (clients) At the same time. I have a good internet conection.

Thank you!
Well you aren't a supporter. I'm sure that causes an effect?

i hav 2 accs the other one is supporter
nevermind, this also happens running just 1 acc. rune mate desinc

Primate

Thank you!
Has absolutely nothing to do with my bot. :p

Primate
tfw alt+4'd client to play csgo and the sig didn't update.
Well, normally it updates when you stop the script, but the RuneMate image proxy makes it so it only updates a few times per day (according to @Arbiter). So we'll have to wait it out and see if that's true. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.