Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about it.. I could definitely use some income right now but I think I can and will keep this one free. It's kind of my signature script on RuneMate.
That makes sense. This definitely seems premium worthy once you get some more features added in though.

I'm excited for familiar support, but unfortunately I don't know anyone with 81/87 summoning who is willing to lend you their account. :( Best of luck pal.

Was anything added in this update or was it just the name change?

edit: just noticed the version went 2.0.0 to 2.0.1 so I'm guessing it was just the name change.

Last edited:
Primate
Was anything added in this update or was it just the name change?

edit: just noticed the version went 2.0.0 to 2.0.1 so I'm guessing it was just the name change.
Summoning support is not there yet, but it should now not stop depositing memories when using a Nightmare Muspah. (Basically preparing summoning support).
Fixed some stuff where Enriched wisps were sometimes not prioritized.

I've made the decision to make this script premium, however it will remain free until I and Cloud think it's premium worthy.

Currently working on the following before passing it onto Cloud:
Dynamic signatures for ALL Celestial scripts.
JavaFX UI with setting memory.
Summoning support (Nightmare Muspah).
Combat evasion.

I hope everyone accepts my decision to do this. Enjoy the script for free for now. :p

Can you make it semi-regularly check if it accidentally chopped some logs? And in case it did have the bot light these logs?

12 year old normie
I fully support your opinion on why your script should be premium. I would pay for the bot if it stays within the same price range as the other premium scripts. Good luck on improving the script (with summoning)!

Primate
I fully support your opinion on why your script should be premium. I would pay for the bot if it stays within the same price range as the other premium scripts. Good luck on improving the script (with summoning)!
I'm sure the price won't differ much (if at all) from current premium scripts. Thanks for the support!

I'm sure the price won't differ much (if at all) from current premium scripts. Thanks for the support!
Yeah, I'm sure 1 cent an hour wouldn't matter to anyone, and it can easily be justified since this bot is of very high quality and can make you like 900k an hour given the right settings. Your average botter would take what? 250 hours to get 99? That's $2,50 that I'm sure anyone would gladly pay for level 99 in the super boring skill they call Divination.

Sorry for the short proggy. Want to lay some CS.

CQWOzlu.png

Summoning support is not there yet, but it should now not stop depositing memories when using a Nightmare Muspah. (Basically preparing summoning support).
Fixed some stuff where Enriched wisps were sometimes not prioritized.

I've made the decision to make this script premium, however it will remain free until I and Cloud think it's premium worthy.

Currently working on the following before passing it onto Cloud:
Dynamic signatures for ALL Celestial scripts.
JavaFX UI with setting memory.
Summoning support (Nightmare Muspah).
Combat evasion.

I hope everyone accepts my decision to do this. Enjoy the script for free for now. :p
Sweet man! Thanks for the update, I'll test out muspahs now.

Good luck going premium, this bot deserves it.

Primate
Sweet man! Thanks for the update, I'll test out muspahs now.

Good luck going premium, this bot deserves it.
I have a question for you. Do you use summoning potions/flasks to refill your summoning points when using the Nightmare muspah?

I have a question for you. Do you use summoning potions/flasks to refill your summoning points when using the Nightmare muspah?
I don't use scrolls with the muspah, I don't think they're needed because all they do is give you some energy. I also don't generally bot long enough to summon multiple of them, so I have yet to need potions of any kind.

The light creature will be a bit tougher because the scrolls are very worth it, but even then I don't think you need summoning potions, as your summoning special should regen fast enough without them. The only thing you'd need potions for would be extended stays to renew your familiar multiple times.

Then again I'm not the most knowledgeable about summoning & divination, so maybe someone else can provide more input.

Muspah seems to be working well as of now btw, been testing it for 15 mins or so.

Primate
I don't use scrolls with the muspah, I don't think they're needed because all they do is give you some energy. I also don't generally bot long enough to summon multiple of them, so I have yet to need potions of any kind.

The light creature will be a bit tougher because the scrolls are very worth it, but even then I don't think you need summoning potions, as your summoning special should regen fast enough without them. The only thing you'd need potions for would be extended stays to renew your familiar multiple times.

Then again I'm not the most knowledgeable about summoning & divination, so maybe someone else can provide more input.

Muspah seems to be working well as of now btw, been testing it for 15 mins or so.
"Light creature"? Tell me more if you are able. :p

I'm about to push a fairly big update which includes:
  • New JavaFX GUI that saves your settings and looks very sexy.
  • Dynamic signature data tracking.
  • Combat evasion by walking to the energy rift (if you know of any better solution, let me know).
  • Nightmare muspah support.
  • Changes to paint data - now tracks Hunter if collecting Chronicle Fragments, shows time to level 99 if not already 99.

"Light creature"? Tell me more if you are able. :p

I'm about to push a fairly big update which includes:
  • New JavaFX GUI that saves your settings and looks very sexy.
  • Dynamic signature data tracking.
  • Combat evasion by walking to the energy rift (if you know of any better solution, let me know).
  • Nightmare muspah support.
  • Changes to paint data - now tracks Hunter if collecting Chronicle Fragments, shows time to level 99 if not already 99.
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Light_creature_(familiar)

Here you go man, its a level 88 familiar. Muspah + Light Creature are the two Divination familiars. Light Creature gives more xp but at higher cost + you need to use scrolls every 6 minutes for the best xp as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.