Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Guardians Of The Rift

how do you turn off the banking feature for UIM accounts?
If you start with all the required items, the bot doesn't bank, unless you use combination runes (in which case it needs a binding necklace and runes). I could add a specific "Do not bank" option in the UI though, if you'd like?

If you start with all the required items, the bot doesn't bank, unless you use combination runes (in which case it needs a binding necklace and runes). I could add a specific "Do not bank" option in the UI though, if you'd like?
Could be helpful, I just need to read the guide again it seems!

Currently just sat at guardian remains continuously clicking on them. Runemate status is just saying 'interacting with guardian remains'. I have restarted the bot multiple times but it will not fix itself.

Currently just sat at guardian remains continuously clicking on them. Runemate status is just saying 'interacting with guardian remains'. I have restarted the bot multiple times but it will not fix itself.
What pickaxe are you using? Have you fully restarted both RuneMate and RuneLite? Have you disabled all plugins?

how do i get more points and balanced points im getting split ex: 5 - 25
To get more points, you should be crafting combination runes. If you do not care as much about the balance of the points, you can tick the 'strict' option for the altars where it should craft combination runes. This can yield you (depending on your level) 8-12 points per game.

If you do care about the balance of points, do not use the 'strict' option, and enable the 'auto balance points' option.

To further improve your points per hour, try to adjust the required fragments to mine so it can do a full run before the portal spawns. For me personally, setting the number to 120 seems to be the sweet spot, but that depends on your set up.

I hope this can help you a little, but if you need further advice, please contact me privately or join our Discord server.