Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Guardians Of The Rift

Thank you for this bot. Works great so far but the thing I notice is that before the start of the game it goes down to the mine but when the game starts it goes up and will mine the guardian remains near the workbench. The setting 'Required fragments during preparation' is set to 130.

Thank you for this bot. Works great so far but the thing I notice is that before the start of the game it goes down to the mine but when the game starts it goes up and will mine the guardian remains near the workbench. The setting 'Required fragments during preparation' is set to 130.
Does it correct itself after one game? Or does this consistently happen to you every game?

Does it correct itself after one game? Or does this consistently happen to you every game?
It did constantly after every game. But I changed the value again to 131 and then it did not anymore. Also it does get stuck when a game 'fails' and it is at the Huge guardians.

It did constantly after every game. But I changed the value again to 131 and then it did not anymore. Also it does get stuck when a game 'fails' and it is at the Huge guardians.
Stuck, how? It probably is waiting for the next game. The logs should give you a clear indication.

It keeps on doing this:
Code:
16:16:44 [INFO ] [HugeEssenceMineSystem] Waiting for game to start.

16:16:44 [DEBUG] [         TickManager] Delaying 543ms to next tick.

16:16:44 [INFO ] [HugeEssenceMineSystem] Waiting for game to start.

16:16:44 [DEBUG] [         TickManager] Delaying 551ms to next tick.

16:16:45 [INFO ] [HugeEssenceMineSystem] Waiting for game to start.

16:16:45 [DEBUG] [         TickManager] Delaying 536ms to next tick.

16:16:46 [INFO ] [HugeEssenceMineSystem] Waiting for game to start.

16:16:46 [DEBUG] [         TickManager] Delaying 558ms to next tick.

16:16:46 [DEBUG] [         TickManager] Delaying 526ms to next tick.

16:16:47 [INFO ] [HugeEssenceMineSystem] Waiting for game to start.

This is after the game ends (fails and success). Status string is: Mining fragments.

It just stands there and does nothing (with other bots).
Also the initial value of the required fragments during preparation is not picked up. Only after change it will mine fragments during prep.

It just stands there and does nothing (with other bots).

It is waiting for the next game to start, so it can start with a full inventory of essence. This is a common strategy. There is no point in mining essence when the game is ending.

Also the initial value of the required fragments during preparation is not picked up. Only after change it will mine fragments during prep.
You have to press update on the UI if you want the changes to be picked up.