Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Guardians Of The Rift

@Based what are the best settings for getting most points? Currently with 73 runecrafting, I manage to only get 5-6 points per game (3 elemental, 2 catalytic)

@Based what are the best settings for getting most points? Currently with 73 runecrafting, I manage to only get 5-6 points per game (3 elemental, 2 catalytic)
The default settings are the recommended settings, although depending on the world (and the amount of people) small tweaks can greatly increase your points per game. Here are my settings for reference:

RAqSnSr.png

I am also using combination runes which yield 8-12 points per game. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.

So far fantastic! However, I currently do not have 75 RC to use the giant pouch but the bot is determined to bring it out of the bank and attempt to use it every inventory.

So far fantastic! However, I currently do not have 75 RC to use the giant pouch but the bot is determined to bring it out of the bank and attempt to use it every inventory.
It will only add the pouches you have in your inventory to the required item list, so if you start the bot with the giant pouch in your inventory, then deposit it, the bot will attempt to withdraw it again.

I appreciate the response. I have just checked this and you're right, sorry for my comment but thank you for clearing it up for me.

tried to run this 5 times and it just stopped, had everything running as required but just stopped, could I get a refund on those sessions?

Based updated Based Guardians Of The Rift SALE with a new update entry:

Based Guardians Of The Rift SALE v1.5.4 Released!

Based Guardians Of The Rift SALE updated to v1.5.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey everyone, Just a quick note regarding Based Guardians of the Rift; There were some crashes in the last few days, which have now been resolved. If you are affected and would like a refund, please reach out.

I've also made sure your settings are now saved properly, so you can quickly jump back into the action without having to re-do all the settings! :)