Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really.. it will tilt the camera back down then it will eventually turn behind the trees. it doesn't happen often but maybe once every 25 minutes or so

I was just wondering if LRC powermining works.
IT just stands there, if I have any ores it will try to drop them. But other than that it doesn't work. (Not sure if it's a bug or if it hasn't been working)

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I was just wondering if LRC powermining works.
IT just stands there, if I have any ores it will try to drop them. But other than that it doesn't work. (Not sure if it's a bug or if it hasn't been working)
The dropping doesn't work yet I don't think, is that the issue?

Nope, dropping works fine. It doesn't mine in the living rocks cavern. But that might because it may only have the option for gold? Not coal? Since both are named the same thing.
No, it means you didn't set it up correctly. You need to set the radius and click center.

How can i change how often and long the breaks are taken, or is it just random?
You can either enter them manually by pressing enter after you type them or click generate and edit at any time.

Hey the Wilderness lava maze bot doesn't work with switching worlds and clicking on the rocks.

it doesnt drop the goldbars/gold ore from LRC
gold bars? Didnt know you get those. Make sure you got the ores on the actionbar... You got all that already tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.