Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey awesome man . I was wondering if you could make banking in draynor not lumbrige when using lumbrige west mine as soon as possible. pls ;dd

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey awesome man . I was wondering if you could make banking in draynor not lumbrige when using lumbrige west mine as soon as possible. pls ;dd
Sure thing :D
I will attempt to add it later.

Oh and one more thing . it would be so great if your bot could mine different kinds of ores. like in tzhaar city , there are 3 gold and 3 silver and i had an option to mine them both.
You mean be able to select both?

Its new...
oh crap i did a mistake there. soz. well if you are making any new skill bots any time soon. you should do fletching because it's fairy easy to make and there are only 1 fletching bot that is here and after last update it sucks.

oh crap i did a mistake there. soz. well if you are making any new skill bots any time soon. you should do fletching because it's fairy easy to make and there are only 1 fletching bot that is here and after last update it sucks.
Well maybe since you've given me an excuse I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.