Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The UI didn't tell me much. I was powermining at varrock east iron. Rs3 and it also doesn't seem to drop gems that get mined. Not sure how to get any more info for you sorry mate.
Rs3 it doesn't because it uses actionbar...

Mines ores in spot and stands without changing to the loggout screen and selecting to switch worlds. Once I manually click switch worlds it proceeds to select a world and carry on.
Currently trying to find the cause and fix.
Worldhopping currently not working for shilo village osrs

It is working for me.... Please tell me what the current task says and anything that may be causing it.

You put money on your account and however much they are is deducted every hour or whenever you restart them.

I have credits on my account, I'm trying to use the motherlode bot, but when it click on it, it says premium only. Really confused...

Hey AwesomeMan! I need to tell you I am running your script now in alkarid and world hoping for addy, it is running perfectly!!!! The most recent Runemate update seemed to clean it all up and I think it broke after the first update friday then fixed itself from yesterdays runemate update :) Cheers and thank you!

Hey AwesomeMan! I need to tell you I am running your script now in alkarid and world hoping for addy, it is running perfectly!!!! The most recent Runemate update seemed to clean it all up and I think it broke after the first update friday then fixed itself from yesterdays runemate update :) Cheers and thank you!
Glad it's working again! In future I can try to fixes for runite, but atm, I'm working on other bots.

Sounds great to me :) I am getting free membersship via bonds easy with addy so I r Happy! I still think once you make the Runite miner perfect, it will make you bank if you make it P2P like your motherload miner

in ardougne when mining iron the camera will turn to where the iron ore is hiddne behind the willow trees. and then keep trying to click the iron through the trees causing you to start chopping willows and then wind up with a full inventory of logs

in ardougne when mining iron the camera will turn to where the iron ore is hiddne behind the willow trees. and then keep trying to click the iron through the trees causing you to start chopping willows and then wind up with a full inventory of logs
Lol, that's a bit messed up... I don't like the idea of a predefined angle however.. would making the camera also look down fix it?

Your last update broke the hoping btw, just didnt have the will to log in with the email verifacation shit everytime to let you know till now lmao

Your last update broke the hoping btw, just didnt have the will to log in with the email verifacation shit everytime to let you know till now lmao
Really? It shouldn't have touched it... What is broken about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.