Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The radius seems to be broken at least in OSRS. When powermining iron, if it mines the ores fast enough it'll run further to a different spot.
Also ore dropping is very slow (hence bot-like).

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Whats the update?

Also sometimes the bot just stops and does nothing. All I have set is area and ore. Happened 3 times now. Varrock West Tin ore, I've been doing.

Does not error or anything though ,just stops.
I've heard this from multiple people. What does the current task say? Please tell me if a certain case causes this or if it happens everytime. I need to know how to recreate this bug so I can fix it

I've heard this from multiple people. What does the current task say? Please tell me if a certain case causes this or if it happens everytime. I need to know how to recreate this bug so I can fix it
upload_2017-1-16_21-21-53.png

Just happened again, that's the Currently part. Had one ore left to full invent but I don't its the same everytime

View attachment 1552

Just happened again, that's the Currently part. Had one ore left to full invent but I don't its the same everytime
Just curious, does it look like it's trying to click a rock or is it doing nothing?

Cool script but crashes instantly if you set location to crafting guild, a fix for that would be amazing.
Hmmm, i'll see what's going on soon

Just curious, does it look like it's trying to click a rock or is it doing nothing?
Just before that it stopped mining trying to move to a waypoint,(maybe after random event dismiss), but the waypoint was somewhere you could go(I was at East Varrock).
Just happened walking to the bank, no way points or anything. After the last issue, got one ore left, started running to bank, about 30 steps away from bank its stopped.
upload_2017-1-16_21-37-29.png

Just restarted bot and it started running to Mining Spot and its stopped again.
upload_2017-1-16_21-41-13.png

Restarted CLient and RuneMate.
Started Awesome Mining, did not start. Stop its and started it again and its working again, not sure for how long. Also sometimes it wont mine anything for 15 seconds then carry on, is that meant to be Anti Ban?

EDIT: forgot to add I'm on OS RS

EDIT2: mined on inventory and it stopped walking to bank, roughly same place too. 7 steps or from the east entrance to the bank.

Just before that it stopped mining trying to move to a waypoint,(maybe after random event dismiss), but the waypoint was somewhere you could go(I was at East Varrock).
Just happened walking to the bank, no way points or anything. After the last issue, got one ore left, started running to bank, about 30 steps away from bank its stopped.
View attachment 1553

Just restarted bot and it started running to Mining Spot and its stopped again.
View attachment 1554

Restarted CLient and RuneMate.
Started Awesome Mining, did not start. Stop its and started it again and its working again, not sure for how long. Also sometimes it wont mine anything for 15 seconds then carry on, is that meant to be Anti Ban?

EDIT: forgot to add I'm on OS RS

EDIT2: mined on inventory and it stopped walking to bank, roughly same place too. 7 steps or from the east entrance to the bank.
Ill do some debugging later. Thanks for the details

Ill do some debugging later. Thanks for the details

Thanks Hopefully you can fix it :)

Just happened, again. Was working fine for a while cause I got 500 copper mined with it.

EDIT: it just opened the bank 3 times trying to deposit the Invent

Last edited:
Thanks Hopefully you can fix it :)

Just happened, again. Was working fine for a while cause I got 500 copper mined with it.

EDIT: it just opened the bank 3 times trying to deposit the Invent
Found the issue, it was with the last update. I think at least. Currently making the radius option actually work :p

Hey awesome, mlm no longer starts anymore. Also when I was trying it earlier in the morning, it would bank my pickaxe everytime and would try mining without a pickaxe.

Hey awesome, mlm no longer starts anymore. Also when I was trying it earlier in the morning, it would bank my pickaxe everytime and would try mining without a pickaxe.
Hmmmm, I will test motherlode in a bit, I found the problem where it doesn't start and it will be fixed when next update is passed. Also fixed radius... Now it's motherlode time :p

Last edited:
Yes, it should work now :p
Works a treat now at east Varrock. Becoming a Awesome mining bot :D.

I got an idea to add, which might help a little with the Anti-Ban.
Make it so it goes to inventory now and again while mining and check mining stats from time to time, also while mining. Makes it look more like a normal player's activity. Best to randomize this though.

What you think?

Works a treat now at east Varrock. Becoming a Awesome mining bot :D.

I got an idea to add, which might help a little with the Anti-Ban.
Make it so it goes to inventory now and again while mining and check mining stats from time to time, also while mining. Makes it look more like a normal player's activity. Best to randomize this though.

What you think?
I'll consider it :p
The bug where the bot gets stuck mining is still there, but will be gone in next update.

@awesome123man is there any future plans to add support to Priff? it has a lot of great potential mining exp/hr!
Other than that your script is really great, haven't had any terrible bugs or problems, works really smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.