Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Why is there not an option for mithril ore in mining guild? Drop down menu options are coal and tin. Also gets stuck trying to bank at Fally by the guild
Ah. I can work on it sometime but I need a test account. I will add mithril as an option

Any news with the issues on the motherload mine? doesn't seem to work for me, the bot dont even start

Hey, can you add support for the banking site near the rimmington mine. Its in that spot where the clan camp is just outside falador.

Link to RS wiki on the spot I am on about: Clan Camp

Thanks!

Hey. Mining at Shilo gem rocks. Recently bot stopped hopping worlds(for 2 days now). Also almost always stucks when banking. It walks near the bank or even inside and then stucks, you have to manually click anywhere on the ground to keep the bot working. Would be great if it is easy to fix for you. Your scripts are the best for me :) Thanks alot

Hey. Mining at Shilo gem rocks. Recently bot stopped hopping worlds(for 2 days now). Also almost always stucks when banking. It walks near the bank or even inside and then stucks, you have to manually click anywhere on the ground to keep the bot working. Would be great if it is easy to fix for you. Your scripts are the best for me :) Thanks alot
I'm sorry it's having problems. if someone has an account I could use to test it and fix the problems I could do that.

Dudeee Please fix walking issues in al karid mine where the bot will stop at the top of the mine after banking. As well as the path the bot take to get runite ore and bank it. Thanks man!! I miss botting these two thing so much lol

Dudeee Please fix walking issues in al karid mine where the bot will stop at the top of the mine after banking. As well as the path the bot take to get runite ore and bank it. Thanks man!! I miss botting these two thing so much lol
I will try dude school is making things difficult

A rewrite sounds great man! Since your bot has stopped mining me addy and runite. My life is really low and I don't even leave my bed anymore... I just wake up refresh the bot to see if an update appeared and then proceed to cry myself to sleep when it has'nt. I find without steady botting progression in my life, no other forum of progression satisfys me. LMAO JKIN but i do like botting/miss it. Just has no will :(

Hey mate, any plans on adding Dwarven mine resource dungeon? It has a load of coal, mithril and also some adamant. Would really appreciate it - thanks!

Hey mate, any plans on adding Dwarven mine resource dungeon? It has a load of coal, mithril and also some adamant. Would really appreciate it - thanks!
Maybe. First i need to get my homework done and finish these two days of classes before thanksgiving break.

Hey, I wanted to second the request for the dwarven resource dungeon :D

If lack of an account is an issue, I can let you borrow mine. Poke me in a PM.

Hey, I wanted to second the request for the dwarven resource dungeon :D

If lack of an account is an issue, I can let you borrow mine. Poke me in a PM.
Im just too busy right now... I will try to get to this bot someday soon with a rewrite and then I could add it. but not now.

*Sigh, good thing I've started to play wow. When a mining bot comes around like this was I will surly bot f2p again for a bond for my main.

*Sigh, good thing I've started to play wow. When a mining bot comes around like this was I will surly bot f2p again for a bond for my main.
Decided to try and push a small fix for al kharid adamantite ore once again because of all the pain i am causing you. I have no idea if it will work and i dont have time right now for the rewrite. Please check if it's fixed when update is passed. Sorry it took so long for me to update this bot at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.