Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works smooth now! Thanks!

UPDATE: If you pick Mining Guild F2P and check Deposit Box, the bot tries to deposit stones to the mining guild box, which cannot be reached cuz it's members place

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Works smooth now! Thanks!

UPDATE: If you pick Mining Guild F2P and check Deposit Box, the bot tries to deposit stones to the mining guild box, which cannot be reached cuz it's members place
I'll try to add a fix

Could you explain how to set up custom bank? After clicking custom on bank button nothing happens. Bot is awesome!

Could you explain how to set up custom bank? After clicking custom on bank button nothing happens. Bot is awesome!
Custom bank should just use the nearest bank. However sometimes it will not work due to some locations not being supported by the default web... Where are you trying to bank?

What are the co ordinates I set for power mining? My trial ran out cause the game keeps crashing whenever I set the co ordinates for the 3 iron rocks in AL Kahrid...

Custom bank should just use the nearest bank. However sometimes it will not work due to some locations not being supported by the default web... Where are you trying to bank?

I'm just trying to bank in Lumbridge, but the pathing is broken and the bot is getting stuck trying to reach banker through the wall.

It happens not only in this location i belive, but also in those where bankers stand directly behind a wall

What are the co ordinates I set for power mining? My trial ran out cause the game keeps crashing whenever I set the co ordinates for the 3 iron rocks in AL Kahrid...
You just set the center when you are in between the rocks and enter 1 if they are all one space away.
gujarat6ost 197603 said:
I'm just trying to bank in Lumbridge, but the pathing is broken and the bot is getting stuck trying to reach banker through the wall.

It happens not only in this location i belive, but also in those where bankers stand directly behind a wall
Yes this is an unfortunate bug. I brought it up months ago

Custom (powermine) Sandstone option currently isn't working on paid or lite
I may delete the option. I havent gotten around to adding it. Is it important for you to have it available? I can fix it

just tried to use your regal mining lite bot and pretty sure i have set up everything perfectly however it is doing nothing.can you help please?

just tried to use your regal mining lite bot and pretty sure i have set up everything perfectly however it is doing nothing.can you help please?
I don't think any bots are working atm, due to the recent game update. I tried two paid scripts and they both stood still. So we got to wait for either the bot or client to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.