Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi mate, when its powermining not sure if it does it on other settings, but its double clicking on the rock that's already been mined, ill send you a printscreen of the task log, also when it logs back in even without the breakhandler it just stands in one spot and does nothing.

Attachments

• 2019-02-11.png
    2019-02-11.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 2019-02-11 (1).png
    2019-02-11 (1).png
    149.1 KB · Views: 3
It shouldnt... Can you show me the ui setup you had.
So I realized I was DEFINITELY a little quick and harsh with my review. I re-added the bot to my client and whatever you did seems to have fixed the issue of my character walking away. If it's not too much to ask, I would like to know if there is a way to fix my previous review or do I need to just write a new one?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
So I realized I was DEFINITELY a little quick and harsh with my review. I re-added the bot to my client and whatever you did seems to have fixed the issue of my character walking away. If it's not too much to ask, I would like to know if there is a way to fix my previous review or do I need to just write a new one?
Yes just edit it

simple fix to world hopping, takes just a moment, .. if the problem is 'total level is 0...' just pick a world you can go to and hop to it manually, hope this helps, for me after i do this it hops worlds just fine for the rest of the time i run it

simple fix to world hopping, takes just a moment, .. if the problem is 'total level is 0...' just pick a world you can go to and hop to it manually, hope this helps, for me after i do this it hops worlds just fine for the rest of the time i run it
Is that in the log?

Was working great all day but all of a sudden now stands still at Falador West at bank whenever it goes to bank full inventory.

^

Attachments

• fally.png
    fally.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
Was working great all day but all of a sudden now stands still at Falador West at bank whenever it goes to bank full inventory.

^
Try closing and re-opening runemate to see if that fixes it... Otherwise idk what to do, it's a Web bug it appears which i cannot fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.