Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,awesome123man!
Can you please add Draynor Village bank to bank list? It is very necessary while mining at the West Lumbridge mine. When clicking "Custom", it walks to the Lumbridge bank.
Thanks!

Last edited:
can you please fix up the crafting guild to faladore banks won't work until i get near faladore then it takes over and will return me no problem

Why am I getting stuck when inventory is full. Going to bank or back from bank won't work. Only when in mine (mining guild) with inventory space and near rock.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Why am I getting stuck when inventory is full. Going to bank or back from bank won't work. Only when in mine (mining guild) with inventory space and near rock.
It's the web being broken

This bot works extremely well, one issue I have came across though is the world hopping and recognizing the available ores while hopping. So for example in Mor ul Rek there are three runite ore spots and I have the locations selected and the ore selected. If I start on a world where there are three rocks available the bot will mine the rocks then start hopping. Once it starts hopping, even if it finds a world with available ore it will continue to hop to another random world. I thought this might be a case where it hopped around until it found a world with all three available but that wasn't the issue. If there would be a way to fix this where the bot just hops worlds in order of availability (so for instance on my acc is up to 2000 worlds but not 2200) and it just selects the next available world in order excluding pvp worlds that would be amazing. Overall great bot just one particular issue I ran into.

Is there any update at all on when the banking issue is going to be fixed? I can't seem to find anything in the forums about it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.