Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to set this up to mine at Varrock East, but after it banks and starts to try and navigate back, it sometimes ends up clicking over the fence east of the city. That prompts the character to run north (opposite of where the mining spot is) to try and go to the northeastern gate. Lots of wasted time, energy, etc.

Hey man, thanks so much for this. Just wanted to leave a bit of feedback:

Everything works well for me, except for one minor thing - when using the Mining Guild F2P location, the program goes the long way from the Falador East bank (i.e. past the fountain, into the house and down the stairs) rather than the group of ladders right next to the Falador East bank. I think changing it would make it exp/money much more efficient and the actions look less suspicious of botting activity.

Thanks so much

i love this dont get me wrong i would just like if you could fix the f2p mining guild he gets stuck at the door from the steps on the way from falador and also this happends i think because it always opens the door walks through then opens and go's back the wrong way and most time it comes back through but sometimes it just gets stuck and sits there trying to dubug but cant untill i open the door again for it

also in the p2p mining guild the closest 3 iron ore spot i would like if you could get him to stay in the centre of the 3 ores instead of wanting to sit on the bank side

thank you, all other regal's i have used seem good aswell keep it up thankyou

Regal Mining Legacy for RS3 doesnt even mine rocks. It only walks to the mining location and sits there. Is this a known issue? And is the beta going to support RS3?

Hey man,

Using this for OSRS > Mining Guild F2P > Mithril/Iron/Coal Ore.

After my character has a full load of ore. It uses the home lumbridge teleport.

Could you please fix this? Thank you.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey man,

Using this for OSRS > Mining Guild F2P > Mithril/Iron/Coal Ore.

After my character has a full load of ore. It uses the home lumbridge teleport.

Could you please fix this? Thank you.
Use the new beta rather than this.

I cant get the mining to work with RS3 it walks to the spawns then it just stands there and does nothing any ideas?

Same here.
This is an old bot and I do not play rs3. Rs3 support will be removed from this bot in the next update sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.