Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if someone requested but I would like to ask if you can add Adamantite in Mining Guild F2P, there are 2 rocks and I would like to mine and hop worlds during cool downs (not sure if hopping works like this).

Thanks @awesome123man

After banking at Lumbridge my char suddenly kept trying to use regenerate and would not stop. This happened about half way back to the mine. I was at full health. This was the RS3 client

Adding to that, my character always stops at the bottom of the lumbridge castle staircase next to the chaos rune. I have to click somewhere else for the bot to continue running. Great bot so far.

Not sure if discussed, but here are a few hang ups I notice that happen quite often. If using the F2P mining guild, the bot has a hard time finding the ladder sometimes. He will then teleport to Al Kharid minigame and walk all the way back lol.

Also at Port Khazard, the bot will sometimes pause after the broken cart returning to the bank chest. It will proceed to world hop to try correcting this. I have to occassionally pause the bot, and click towards the chest.

All in all, the program is sweet so far!

Bugging hard while mining runite. There are few main issues.
First one is, after you are loggin in you have to manualy show the bot the world selection tab and click on some worlds otherwise bot does nothing.
Second issue, bot sometimes cliks like 50 feets away from runite mining spot in mining guild and keeps hoping worlds, because he cannot find any runite rocks.
Third issue, after mining ~100 runite ores, bot stucks in the bank with empty inventory and won't leave bank for hours. Please fix this, because I have to babysit this bot for whole day.

Goes the long way around for F2P Mining guild(runs by the party room instead of using ladders behind bank), also bugs out at the bottom of the stairs, but if its updated to take the faster route then that wont be an issue.

unfortunately requires 100% baby sitting for this doesn't matter where started.

Does anybody have any luck getting the break handler to work? I imagine I am just missing something but even if I put it in in the right format (HH:MM:SS) the bot doesn't seem to follow it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Going to deposit after mining, the bot can't close Lumby bank window. Also misses the first stairs and walks around the building randomly. Lumbridge East to be specific

Hi,

The bot gets stuck when mining at the mining guild f2p. It takes an alternative route via Falador north-east stair entry, it tries to enter the mining guild there via de darvenmine dungeon, but it gets stuck and the entry door. Sometimes it won't open the door. Somehow the bot will choose this route more often than the quicker route via the stairs near the bank. This is only since a few days!

i agree with pablo. this has been an issue for a few days. The bot tries to use the stairs in the f2p mining guild, then turns around and tries to take the long way.

Am I missing something? No matter where I am when I go to the bank and deposit the ore it just sits there with the bank open. It deposits the ore but doesn't exit the bank, also when starting to mine I still have to click on the mine to make it start and I've tried everything to make it work

Hey Awesome man, I think there is a bug with mining amethyst in the mining guild. i've tried it multiple times but i wont start...

I cant get the hop worlds to work either. It will click on the button to swap worlds, and then the bot sits there. I've tried this at many different places and i cant hop worlds. i am on f2p account. would that break the bot?

Status
Not open for further replies.