Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot, have some trouble with the banking however. For some reason instead of dumping my inventory, it always opens up my preset preferences instead. Only issue with it thus far, anyone gotta fix?

Author of MaxiBots
anything else than magic longs is pretty useless. well except some bolts but still. soon his bot will be able to fletch shafts from standart logs for free.

So make a fletching bot only for cutting magic logs and stringing them XD . simple as that . even easyer .
Okay dude, here's the deal. Stop having a cry about things being premium or i ban you. Deal? Good. Okay. Now. If you actually make a proper suggestion for what should and shouldn't be premium with a proper argument for why that's the case, then i'm open to suggestions. But when you pull shit like this, my finger is on the ban button mate.

Okay dude, here's the deal. Stop having a cry about things being premium or i ban you. Deal? Good. Okay. Now. If you actually make a proper suggestion for what should and shouldn't be premium with a proper argument for why that's the case, then i'm open to suggestions. But when you pull shit like this, my finger is on the ban button mate.
I can't use your bot any more at all. not just that , i can't propperly explain why but it just does nothing to me at all. i allready said to you . you said it doesn't make any sense.well i could only show you but there i can do it throught skype only.

Rs3 use presets

Idk I'd anger Aidden
Hey awesome. there is one problem in your bot. when i use tzaar city mine. after hopping worlds , bot will go to bank even when inv is not full + it just goe's , doesn't banks then runs back to mine , and doe's it over and over.

Rs3 use presets

Idk I'd anger Aidden
If not fletching ,then go down for smithing bot. there is only 1 for osrs and it has almost no features. It cant smith bars. only create armour and sht , no one does that+ cant smelt cannonballs.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I can't use your bot any more at all. not just that , i can't propperly explain why but it just does nothing to me at all. i allready said to you . you said it doesn't make any sense.well i could only show you but there i can do it throught skype only.

Hey awesome. there is one problem in your bot. when i use tzaar city mine. after hopping worlds , bot will go to bank even when inv is not full + it just goe's , doesn't banks then runs back to mine , and doe's it over and over.

If not fletching ,then go down for smithing bot. there is only 1 for osrs and it has almost no features. It cant smith bars. only create armour and sht , no one does that+ cant smelt cannonballs.
Ill work on fixing this first.

Have lost 2 dollars now from awesome mother load just stalling and not doing anything....

Have lost 2 dollars now from awesome mother load just stalling and not doing anything....
2$? That's like 40 hours... if you did run it for 40 hours i'll give you 2$ back. What was the bug also... Where and what happened.

Not 40 straight lol. over 3 days. It's fine I don't mind. Just would like it to be a little smoother. It gets stuck on upper level a lot. Once inventory fills up it will get stuck trying to go down and finish cycle.

Not 40 straight lol. over 3 days. It's fine I don't mind. Just would like it to be a little smoother. It gets stuck on upper level a lot. Once inventory fills up it will get stuck trying to go down and finish cycle.
Ok, so in order to fix this i need an account as i dont have access to motherlode, or even close to the upper level. So if you could please pm me about this so i can figure out how to best fix this.

I don't want to give out my main account info lol. Lot of work on there. Sorry no offense to you at all.
Well just ask all the users that use this bot that know i'm not gonna do anything bad. But it's all good, as an amazing person, @Negrita has offered me theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.