Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey when it finishes mining addy it wont automatically navigate to the would switching menu. So you have to set it there and keep it open. I feel like it should obviously be able to do this + while mining it should switch to the skills menu and hover over mining or w/e skill you are working on. Just for some anti ban technique.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I could give my account as well but i rlly hope it wouldnt be stolen. I have acces to almost everything.
I don't steal accounts or any such thing. But if the upper level of motherlode is still broken I will need an account.

Hey when it finishes mining addy it wont automatically navigate to the would switching menu. So you have to set it there and keep it open. I feel like it should obviously be able to do this + while mining it should switch to the skills menu and hover over mining or w/e skill you are working on. Just for some anti ban technique.
Yeah, I'll figure out the best way to implement this :)

I don't like video chat... but test it out cuz I tried to fix it.
atm rs in my region is dead. something is wrong with the game . lags and cant do nothing . il test it when i get to play

I don't like video chat... but test it out cuz I tried to fix it.
powermining is not working so good
. in alkharid it sometimes logs out for no reason and can't login back cuz it says youre allready online. idk why's that

I am at Ardy east doing the 3 rock iron power mining. The bot will click on a ore and then get stuck trying to drop it from inventory.

Currently: Dropping Ores (2400) and counting.

I am at Ardy east doing the 3 rock iron power mining. The bot will click on a ore and then get stuck trying to drop it from inventory.

Currently: Dropping Ores (2400) and counting.
Ill add a fix for that.

atm rs in my region is dead. something is wrong with the game . lags and cant do nothing . il test it when i get to play

powermining is not working so good
. in alkharid it sometimes logs out for no reason and can't login back cuz it says youre allready online. idk why's that
I think the logging out for no reason is an Internet issue...

Ill add a fix for that.

No . after all night it logged dropping ores and didn't log back . just showed that it has been dropping ores for 32459 seconds

Ill add a fix for that.

Did u change Lumbrige west mine banking location yet?

No . after all night it logged dropping ores and didn't log back . just showed that it has been dropping ores for 32459 seconds

Did u change Lumbrige west mine banking location yet?
Nope, havent had time. But today is last day of classes this week, so it's on the way :)

Yes, i'll figure out a way to go about it. Although you want one to be prioritized or no?
Nah. high level ores take time to respawn . just 2 types . no priority and if i want to mine only 1 kind then i can switch second option to none or something.

Cant get lrc to work... just stands at the ore and nothing.. but still drops the ore when i have an inventory full from manually mining but will never do anything else

Cant get lrc to work... just stands at the ore and nothing.. but still drops the ore when i have an inventory full from manually mining but will never do anything else
You need to click center when logged in and set the radius to something like 1 so the rock is inside the radius, but not any others. as you are supposed to be in a safespot.

I was mining iron for xp one account was in a spot with 3 rocks and another account 2 rocks.

but there's this error where it will click an iron ore randomly when dropping so it says "use iron ore" on whatever and it'll stay like that.
Luckily I've watched it and I can fix it. by just clicking and itll finish dropping the inv, but the acc with 3 rocks is getting same xp as the other acc
Don't wanna come back 3 hours later and it's been stuck like that, see what you can do to fix that part of the dropping please!:)

setting a radius of 3-5 works but it errors like crazy at LRC mining coal.. I get errors in between mining... starting mining.. when the inventory is full.. the most ive gotten it to successfully run was for like 3 minutes. and when clicking the world hop it just goes crazy opening up the menu over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.