Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
gold bars? Didnt know you get those. Make sure you got the ores on the actionbar... You got all that already tried?
Didnt realize you never added support for drinking prayer renewals (super heat form) :p

But yea gold ore works

also it tries to hop to BH worlds is it possible you can blacklist them as they teleport you to edge

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Didnt realize you never added support for drinking prayer renewals (super heat form) :p

But yea gold ore works

also it tries to hop to BH worlds is it possible you can blacklist them as they teleport you to edge
Yeah, thought I removed those.

It doesn't drop the gold ore @ LRC because the dialog box "inventory is full" comes up and prevents it from using the action bar

It doesn't drop the gold ore @ LRC because the dialog box "inventory is full" comes up and prevents it from using the action bar
i tried to make the bot press the spacebar...does it not?

Idk if this has been addressed yet but when I try to mine at Ardougne, the bot is just stuck whenever the inven is full instead of going to the bank. Is it a problem on my end?

Great update the script is working great now and hoping again at ally addy mine!

Question from a new user here, please don't crucify me (I appreciate it!)

How does the "center" option in the setup work? What do the input values mean?

Edit: Also, when mining at Rimmington, why does the bot go to the Falador bank? The Clan Camp bank is half the distance.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It keep getting stuck at the door for the crafting guild. To and from the bank. When it goes to the ore it just keeps clicking the door and walking in and out of the guild, but when it walks to the bank it doesnt even click the door. Other than that great script thank you for all the hard work.

Starting the bot at falador bank with location "mining guild" seems to be an issue. It tries to walk north for some reason.

Starting the bot at falador bank with location "mining guild" seems to be an issue. It tries to walk north for some reason.
Mining guild is broken atm. I cant go inside so i cant fix it right now. Sorry
any idea how to upgrade to the premium version?
It's a different bot called Awesome Motherlode.
Question from a new user here, please don't crucify me (I appreciate it!)

How does the "center" option in the setup work? What do the input values mean?

Edit: Also, when mining at Rimmington, why does the bot go to the Falador bank? The Clan Camp bank is half the distance.

Thanks!
The center button you press to save your current spot as the center, so that you can set the radius to a number like 1, and it will only mine rocks within 1 space from that spot :p.

The reason the bot banks at falador is because this bot was originally meant for osrs, so i never added rs3 banks.
It keep getting stuck at the door for the crafting guild. To and from the bank. When it goes to the ore it just keeps clicking the door and walking in and out of the guild, but when it walks to the bank it doesnt even click the door. Other than that great script thank you for all the hard work.
Ok, so i have worked on fixing this bug, but i guess i never did all the way. I'll try to remember this tomorrow, as it's 1:34 AM right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.