Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there is already a supported way to quickly mine and bank iron and coal, would you be able to add support with ardougne cloak teleporting to monastery, mining either iron/coal, then banking in ardy south bank, and repeat?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Unless there is already a supported way to quickly mine and bank iron and coal, would you be able to add support with ardougne cloak teleporting to monastery, mining either iron/coal, then banking in ardy south bank, and repeat?
I could try. It would be a risky change to my pathing algorithm. I'll check it out :)

hey mate,
When mining coal at barbarian village and banking at edgville(barbarian) the bot gets stuck after it deposits.
This happens the very first trip, and has been constant unless I set a co-ordinate. Not a massive problem but has caught me out a few times.

Cheers
Send the logs please

Pretty solid bot overall. Is there any way you could add random camera movement? Thanks
There's no support that jagex monitors camera movements. It's best to have a bot that doesn't have any issues first and foremost

I understand what you're saying, but what I mean is not necessarily the camera. It's the keys being inserted randomly. This should be observed just as much as a mouse movement, correct? Or am I mistaken.. this is out of my own ignorance
Mouse movements are already randomized by runemate. That isn't the same as adding random movements when not doing something. I doubt anyone that makes bots here would say that jagex monitors mouse and camera that carefully. If you notice, almost none of the best bots here have so called random movements, since there's no evidence it actually works.

Honestly I think that would be enough as most ironmen should be watching their bot and can re-fill them their own way. So if you add it you should put a note that we re fill them ourselves :D

Honestly I think that would be enough as most ironmen should be watching their bot and can re-fill them their own way. So if you add it you should put a note that we re fill them ourselves :D
I feel like if I add it I would want to add that. So I don't get blamed for people dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.