Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was working fine until an update came in OSRS, afterwards I tried to use the bot again but it kept logging me out when I start it. I tried a few times but it kept logging me out and I was charged 3hrs for my 3 attempts. Able to get a refund?

Attachments

• Bot.png
    Bot.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 3
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It was working fine until an update came in OSRS, afterwards I tried to use the bot again but it kept logging me out when I start it. I tried a few times but it kept logging me out and I was charged 3hrs for my 3 attempts. Able to get a refund?
Sure

Had a similar issue to this overnight as well (around the same amount of time, can screenshot and include if you need me to) was charged for four attempts I believe.

Great, great mining bot. Really appreciate what you do.

Had a similar issue to this overnight as well (around the same amount of time, can screenshot and include if you need me to) was charged for four attempts I believe.

Great, great mining bot. Really appreciate what you do.
Sure. Hopefully it's all back to normal now.

Sure. Hopefully it's all back to normal now.
It is, thanks so much man!

I do have a (very) nooby question. New to this concept of botting and was wondering how I go about setting a custom banking spot (for example, if I wanted to mine in Al Kharid but bank in the Duel Arena). Is there an easy walk-through somewhere on how to do that?

It is, thanks so much man!

I do have a (very) nooby question. New to this concept of botting and was wondering how I go about setting a custom banking spot (for example, if I wanted to mine in Al Kharid but bank in the Duel Arena). Is there an easy walk-through somewhere on how to do that?
So custom banking as is, just uses my pathing algorithm to select the nearest bank (in terms of walking distance)...
If you have a certain bank area that isn't already there, and isnt the shortest walking distance, I can either add it to the bank selection, or make it so if you choose custom, it'll walk to that one if you are closest to it. Join my discord linked under my message to chat easier.

@awesome123man Any update on sandstorm grinder support, it's literally just a matter of clicking this when the invy is full. :]
sVcy8fJ

sandstone.png

Hi, sorry a bit new to this. The bot seems to get stuck when banking at Al-Kharid, bot got stuck there for around 10-15 mins earlier with not being able to locate the bank until i manually took over. This meant i had to watch the bot continuously after and there are random times where it does the same. Bit of a pain having to manually take over.

Hi, sorry a bit new to this. The bot seems to get stuck when banking at Al-Kharid, bot got stuck there for around 10-15 mins earlier with not being able to locate the bank until i manually took over. This meant i had to watch the bot continuously after and there are random times where it does the same. Bit of a pain having to manually take over.
Can you send the logs so I can see exactly what is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.