Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man great bot, been loving it.

i am about to obtain the coal bag and gem bag, does this bot support both bags? if not, is there a chance of implementing them in the future?

thanks.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey man great bot, been loving it.

i am about to obtain the coal bag and gem bag, does this bot support both bags? if not, is there a chance of implementing them in the future?

thanks.
It does not. How worth it are they

It does not. How worth it are they

Hey thanks for getting back to me.

They are very important, they store 60 extra gems for gem bags and 27 extra coal for coal bags.

by adding this support feature the gathering times of these items could be increased by 50%.

They work like rune pouches, once a inventory is full you would click on bag or right click fill option then continue gathering another inventory.

Hi, i want to know how to set de radius so the player doesnt move, im mining in alkarid. thanks
Set the radius to 1 and the center in between the rocks you want to mine and it should stay there.

Banking not working in miners guild right now, just stares at bank after dumping inventory.
Can you send the logs? It is most likely an osrs update which broke something with banking. But i want to be sure. Thanks.

Um its double clicking while its waiting for the player to start mining, (Mining 2 ores, standing in middle of ores. Player doing 180 spin to mine) Its like its a touch impatient for my computer, would love to run this to 99 mining. Just got to 22, Its 80% of time still double clicking even on iron, realised its not the ore.

Can you include using Ardy cloak for monastery teleport and then runing to ardy east bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.