Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm experience something odd, with 5 traps in the red chin hunting area i'm getting approx 56k /hr and with 4 traps i'm getting like 66k... is it because my computer is slow that i dont get as many chins with 5 traps?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
i'm experience something odd, with 5 traps in the red chin hunting area i'm getting approx 56k /hr and with 4 traps i'm getting like 66k... is it because my computer is slow that i dont get as many chins with 5 traps?
No that shouldn't be the case. But wtf 56k is so low unless that's exp... I've never really tested more than 3 traps

No that shouldn't be the case. But wtf 56k is so low unless that's exp... I've never really tested more than 3 traps

Must be exp, you can not earn so low with reds.

Exactly man, would you watch the bot for 10 minutes and see if it if delaying to pick up successful traps which are far but resetting failed traps that are near? In that case you will lose successful traps because they are not being picked up in time.

I have this issue.

yeah sorry that wasn't clear, just tested it again, im getting 78k exp hr with 4 traps but 56k/hr with 5 traps, seems kind of counterintuitive that 5 traps is lower rate than 4 traps

Must be exp, you can not earn so low with reds.

Exactly man, would you watch the bot for 10 minutes and see if it if delaying to pick up successful traps which are far but resetting failed traps that are near? In that case you will lose successful traps because they are not being picked up in time.

I have this issue.

ah yeah i think that actually may be it, i've actually had cases where the chinchompa will escape since it takes so long to get to it

See i PM'd you about prioritizing successful trap that the unsuccessful traps, its the real problem. I can record a video and show you how the bot ignores a successful trap and keep resetting unsuccessful traps just because they are near.

Also, can you add a world hopper if the tiles we selected already have traps on them not laid by us? Bot cannot be left for longer durations with breaks because when i log back in, spot is taken.

Thanks!

Last edited:
See i PM'd you about prioritizing successful trap that the unsuccessful traps, its the real problem. I can record a video and show you how the bot ignores a successful trap and keep resetting unsuccessful traps just because they are near.

Also, can you add a world hopper if the tiles we selected already have traps on them not laid by us? Bot cannot be left for longer durations with breaks because when i log back in, spot is taken.

Thanks!
I swore it did

It seems to be running just fine, about to hit 99...
Whilst not all bots are supported right now, there a few. And from what am experiencing now, this is one of them.

Not sure if its on your end or not, but the client wont relog after 6 hours, or any unintentional logout. It also wont resume when i log in until I reset the middle. It looks like it gets stuck on a task and stays on it. It doesnt mention anything in the logs apart from the last task which was resetting a box trap (at red chins). For the next 8 hours, theres nothing in the log
Thanks

Whilst not all bots are supported right now, there a few. And from what am experiencing now, this is one of them.

Not sure if its on your end or not, but the client wont relog after 6 hours, or any unintentional logout. It also wont resume when i log in until I reset the middle. It looks like it gets stuck on a task and stays on it. It doesnt mention anything in the logs apart from the last task which was resetting a box trap (at red chins). For the next 8 hours, theres nothing in the log
Thanks
Other bots seem to relog me fine btw

Thanks

Other bots seem to relog me fine btw
Send me the log for that run... It is possible but relogging shouldnt be disabled as there are no infinite loops.

Heres the log.
Not to mention, it happens very consistently.

Attachments

• 03-10 17-04-34 - Regal Hunter.txt
    893.7 KB · Views: 3
Heres the log.
Not to mention, it happens very consistently.
I see that. Thanks for the log btw. I see it says turning camera to the same trap a lot... is that where it gets stuck? And do you know why it gets stuck?

No, it doesn't get stuck turning the camera at all surprisingly haha. Before it logs, its generally resetting a trap. Once relogged, it'll do nothing at all, especially no camera turning. Like i said before, forcefully changing the task (via setting middle) will fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.