Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@awesome123man, I noticed a little bug. The bot right clicks on the ground and then gets confused about choosing "walk here" and "cancel" option. It continues to act 'confused' for about 5-7 seconds! Looks very bot-ish.

I have tried to record it but it is random so it was not perfect. Cannot use for a prolonged period because of this. Please fix.

Recordit: Record screencasts fast & free! with GIF Support! (the bot is running on no user input mode, this was the bot Stuck for 26 seconds).

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man, I noticed a little bug. The bot right clicks on the ground and then gets confused about choosing "walk here" and "cancel" option. It continues to act 'confused' for about 5-7 seconds! Looks very bot-ish.

I have tried to record it but it is random so it was not perfect. Cannot use for a prolonged period because of this. Please fix.

Recordit: Record screencasts fast & free! with GIF Support! (the bot is running on no user input mode, this was the bot Stuck for 26 seconds).
It is supposed to click walk here correct?

yes.

Edit: I think it is still programmed to walk under traps and dismantle them. new reset option don't require you to do that so it gets confused.
No it shouldn't walk under them... it should only walk to the spot to lay the trap

That is what i mean by walking under them, to walk on the tile on which the trap is laid/is to be laid.

By when would you be able to fix it?
Depends, I never have this happen to me xD
I'll try to see if there's something wrong with my laying of traps, could you send me the logs for that run? (Help -> View Logs)

when I catch a chin the bot click reset trap ..... however when I am resetting the trap , the bot also try clicking lay trap whn the account already laying cause u click reset trap .... makes it look very bot like

Also losing loads of traps ..... whn I lag the bot click the wrong spot places trap then realises it the wrong spot so move to the rght spot however when it move to the right spot it does pick up the trap it tried to lay on the wrong spot..... so is it possible the bot can have a feature where it pick up traps placed on the wrong spot

when I catch a chin the bot click reset trap ..... however when I am resetting the trap , the bot also try clicking lay trap whn the account already laying cause u click reset trap .... makes it look very bot like

Also losing loads of traps ..... whn I lag the bot click the wrong spot places trap then realises it the wrong spot so move to the rght spot however when it move to the right spot it does pick up the trap it tried to lay on the wrong spot..... so is it possible the bot can have a feature where it pick up traps placed on the wrong spot
Another guy reported me this as well

Status
Not open for further replies.