Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
No, it doesn't get stuck turning the camera at all surprisingly haha. Before it logs, its generally resetting a trap. Once relogged, it'll do nothing at all, especially no camera turning. Like i said before, forcefully changing the task (via setting middle) will fix it.
How often would you say it happens (in minutes) and can i borrow your account to test the specific number of traps/chins?

It happens when it logs out 100% of the time, whether its afk, or it 6 hour logs. Ill pm you the account details

It happens when it logs out 100% of the time, whether its afk, or it 6 hour logs. Ill pm you the account details
I saw what looked like after less than an hour that it got stuck

2 hours until the 99 hunter grind is over! Made 70m+ from the one account being suicide botted (Highly don't recommend lol).
Honestly, this is too good to be free. With the profits and ban rates of red chins, you deserve some of it for this awesome bot!

2 hours until the 99 hunter grind is over! Made 70m+ from the one account being suicide botted (Highly don't recommend lol).
Honestly, this is too good to be free. With the profits and ban rates of red chins, you deserve some of it for this awesome bot!

Yes, the bot is flawless in its working. Can be left for longer time periods. The only thing that bugs me is it consistently misses picking up successful traps first and keeps resetting failed traps. This drastically reduces the xp per hr and catches. else, a good bot.

Yes, the bot is flawless in its working. Can be left for longer time periods. The only thing that bugs me is it consistently misses picking up successful traps first and keeps resetting failed traps. This drastically reduces the xp per hr and catches. else, a good bot.
It does? I have it prioritize whatever is on your position and then whatever can be checked after that.

It does? I have it prioritize whatever is in your position and then whatever can be checked after that.
The position should not be checked man, the first trap which caught the chin should be reset first. Because if you won't reset it, the chinchompa would be gone.

If you ever use osbuddy to do box traps, it has a timer on each trap. I used some hunter bots on tribot which also had a timer for each trap. You should add a timer to your traps too. This way, if suppose there are 2 successful traps, the bot would reset the older trap first.

Just make the bot prioritize resetting successful traps over failed ones, and reset the older traps first. Would also love to see killing chinchompa option added. If the bot is idling, it would just kill any chinchompa within 3-7 tile radius of the main tile.

These 2 simple things alone would increase xp/hr and catches by at least 25%-30%, with the same setup.

Got any tips? I'm not having any luck at getting past birds

The position should not be checked man, the first trap which caught the chin should be reset first. Because if you won't reset it, the chinchompa would be gone.

If you ever use osbuddy to do box traps, it has a timer on each trap. I used some hunter bots on tribot which also had a timer for each trap. You should add a timer to your traps too. This way, if suppose there are 2 successful traps, the bot would reset the older trap first.

Just make the bot prioritize resetting successful traps over failed ones, and reset the older traps first. Would also love to see killing chinchompa option added. If the bot is idling, it would just kill any chinchompa within 3-7 tile radius of the main tile.

These 2 simple things alone would increase xp/hr and catches by at least 25%-30%, with the same setup.
You probably don t realize how hard that would be to implement timers for each trap. Runemate isn't like osbuddy and doesn't have the same data access. I can try to add checking traps as priority before the rest. It shouldn't be that hard.

You probably don t realize how hard that would be to implement timers for each trap. Runemate isn't like osbuddy and doesn't have the same data access. I can try to add checking traps as priority before the rest. It shouldn't be that hard.

Yes, would be simple to just check the traps first. But try to add the killing of chins too. I hope just attacking the chins would drastically increase catch % if I set my taps next to a chin spawn. Don't add any checks for bows or arrows, users can preload 10k arrows with a longbow. Don't kill the chins with 3 tiles radius because they are approaching traps.

Success, 99 achieved! Thanks awesome. Dont really have any tips, but if you're struggling to get past birds, you're clearly doing something awfully wrong. I'm currently going for 2 more skills capes on different accounts (almost done too). No bans

Attachments

• cape.png
    cape.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 5
It does? I have it prioritize whatever is on your position and then whatever can be checked after that.
first off id like to say, amazing bot man! it works great, except this, i was actually just on my way to let you know about this very thing, wondering if you were able to correct it, its drastically dropping xp per hour by prioritizing fallen traps! but all in all you have done a really good job, thanks!

first off id like to say, amazing bot man! it works great, except this, i was actually just on my way to let you know about this very thing, wondering if you were able to correct it, its drastically dropping xp per hour by prioritizing fallen traps! but all in all you have done a really good job, thanks!
So give me order please. and also include on the current players spot vs others cuz i have to do both types of prioritization

Success, 99 achieved! Thanks awesome. Dont really have any tips, but if you're struggling to get past birds, you're clearly doing something awfully wrong. I'm currently going for 2 more skills capes on different accounts (almost done too). No bans
Hey man, do you leave the bot overnight too? At red chins? Also share your breaking profile please, i have a hard time determining correct breaking profile. Thanks!

So give me order please. and also include on the current players spot vs others cuz i have to do both types of prioritization
hey man, I think the current player spot is not so important as checking older traps. Xp per hour is dropping because older traps get nulled. Just prioritise checking traps over laying or resisting them. Don't even prioritise trap on the current tile. Push this update soon and we will give feedback on this soon :)

Hey man, do you leave the bot overnight too? At red chins? Also share your breaking profile please, i have a hard time determining correct breaking profile. Thanks!

hey man, I think the current player spot is not so important as checking older traps. Xp per hour is dropping because older traps get nulled. Just prioritise checking traps over laying or resisting them. Don't even prioritise trap on the current tile. Push this update soon and we will give feedback on this soon :)
I will once i'm done with mid terms xD
Got 2 tomorrrow.

I just suicide botted. Ran for 20+ hours a day (Longest proggy was 1 day 4 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.