Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
la secuencia de comandos del cazador no funciona, coloca las trampas y las elimina de nuevo, no continúa colocando las otras trampas, por favor, repare lo antes posible. Tengo 2 días perdidos. Gracias.

the hunter script does not work puts the traps and removes them again does not continue placing the other traps please repair it as soon as possible I have 2 days lost Thank you
Read my post above...

Again i loss the trap box can you fix that pls Screenshot

can fix that error?, they miss trap box

try with full inventory of trap and they miss all

Again i loss the trap box can you fix that pls Screenshot

can fix that error?, they miss trap box

try with full inventory of trap and they miss all

Do you understand how to set the bot up right? it worked perfectly for me last I used it

Show us a pic of your settings and say what you are trying to do

Hey man you're planning to add swamp lizard/ salamander support?
maybe in the future

Update in queue to support the new Reset interaction for box traps :)
Also a fix for when your inventory is too full to check a trap.

maybe in the future

Update in queue to support the new Reset interaction for box traps :)
Also a fix for when your inventory is too full to check a trap.

If i set my main tile at the chinchompa spawn, can you make it to hit and kill the chinchompa with shortbow? increases catch per hr significantly.

If i set my main tile at the chinchompa spawn, can you make it to hit and kill the chinchompa with shortbow? increases catch per hr significantly.
Not right now. Can you describe how exactly you would want it to work? What distance the chin needs to be to kill, etc.

Not right now. Can you describe how exactly you would want it to work? What distance the chin needs to be to kill, etc.

I would first ask the user if the main tile is set at the chincompa spawn or not; If yes, then i would check for short bow and enough ammo. Would not mess up with the attack style so as to not gain defence xp. Then, the bot should just mark that one chincompa which spawns on the main tile. If the chin goes 2 more tiles(radially) away from the main tile, you hit it with an arrow to kill it thus making it spawn on main tile again. This increases the chances that he will get caught in one of the boxes around it.

It can take this further by asking user is there is another spawn within say 5 or 6 tile radius of the main tile. If yes, i can kill that chin too for a chance that he will come to box trap quicker. But this step is unnecessary work.

I would first ask the user if the main tile is set at the chincompa spawn or not; If yes, then i would check for short bow and enough ammo. Would not mess up with the attack style so as to not gain defence xp. Then, the bot should just mark that one chincompa which spawns on the main tile. If the chin goes 2 more tiles(radially) away from the main tile, you hit it with an arrow to kill it thus making it spawn on main tile again. This increases the chances that he will get caught in one of the boxes around it.

It can take this further by asking user is there is another spawn within say 5 or 6 tile radius of the main tile. If yes, i can kill that chin too for a chance that he will come to box trap quicker. But this step is unnecessary work.
That sounds confusing as fuck... I was just going to add a checkbox that makes the bot shoot ones that are a certain distance from your center...

Status
Not open for further replies.