Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
May I know what's this update about? Also, how do I use this bot when setting the center? I can't seem to have the bird snares catch longtails. Any idea?
You have to set the center which is used to determine what coordinate you are on. And then when you select the trap and the buttons for the layout it will work...

I love the new overview on all regal bots very clean and nice and the item tracker for chins? amazing. I also notice from all the bot checkers i see this bot wont try to keep picking other peoples traps up maybe once but after that its golden.

There has been a rise of these assholes cause just the past few days iv encounterd 10 within a 15 hour period all trying to check if i keep going for there traps. I think the worst ones are the people who log in talk to you run south after you say hi then come back 15 20 mins later and say something again those people make me wanna break rule 3 and not hunt.

I love the new overview on all regal bots very clean and nice and the item tracker for chins? amazing. I also notice from all the bot checkers i see this bot wont try to keep picking other peoples traps up maybe once but after that its golden.

There has been a rise of these assholes cause just the past few days iv encounterd 10 within a 15 hour period all trying to check if i keep going for there traps. I think the worst ones are the people who log in talk to you run south after you say hi then come back 15 20 mins later and say something again those people make me wanna break rule 3 and not hunt.
What do you mean? I may have implemented a stop if someone is messing up your traps but I don't think I have one for not touching theirs if they place it on your spots.

There are people that log in JUST to check if your a bot..had some guy lie to me today saying he had lvl 1 hunter and not knowing the place to hunt for birds but he logged in at the chin spot? he had 67 hunter after i looked him up.
Before that had some guy wait till i pick up my trap up and sit his down before i could sit mine down to see if i would spam that same spot on his and it only clicked his 1 time and stoped placing a trap there until his was gone.

After the osrs update today the following happens:
It lays a box trap and then it dismantles the trap immediately.
It doesn't even lay the other traps anymore.

After the osrs update today the following happens:
It lays a box trap and then it dismantles the trap immediately.
It doesn't even lay the other traps anymore.
Must be the osrs update

Same with bird snares
Idk I don't think I touched the code.

I'll try to fix whatever happened tonight :)
Sorry for the downtime... I dont see what i did to break it xD
Found it :)
Fix will be out soon!

Last edited:
la secuencia de comandos del cazador no funciona, coloca las trampas y las elimina de nuevo, no continúa colocando las otras trampas, por favor, repare lo antes posible. Tengo 2 días perdidos. Gracias.

the hunter script does not work puts the traps and removes them again does not continue placing the other traps please repair it as soon as possible I have 2 days lost Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.