Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a lot of issues when trying to drop the meat from birds.

Makes me nervous the way the bot is trying to click on the meat to drop it but won't actually drop it.

I'd avoid using this bot as these clicks could easily trigger Jagex detection.

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Seeing a lot of issues when trying to drop the meat from birds.

Makes me nervous the way the bot is trying to click on the meat to drop it but won't actually drop it.

I'd avoid using this bot as these clicks could easily trigger Jagex detection.
It is supposed to shift drop... is it not working?

New update in queue which adds the detection of a wrongly placed trap. And when the bot needs to stop it will pick up the traps first :)

Since one of the more recent updates, the bot no longer works for RS3. I try to load up the bot and it just stays on the loading screen indefinitely. I would appreciate if you would look into this and get it fixed asap. Thank you so much.

Since one of the more recent updates, the bot no longer works for RS3. I try to load up the bot and it just stays on the loading screen indefinitely. I would appreciate if you would look into this and get it fixed asap. Thank you so much.
It doesn't support rs3 yet... I rewrote it and haven't had time sorry. I promise I'll get to it. But currently in Mexico on vacation for a week

Hey there! Thanks for the great bot. I'm running into an issue now that I'm up to 3 bird traps - if I catch many birds in a row and the bot doesn't have downtime to bury bones/drop meat, when my inventory fills up the bot tries to collect a bird from a snare, but it can't because its inventory is full. It keeps trying to collect the bird, and doesn't stop to empty inv. Thanks!

awesome123man updated Regal Hunter with a new update entry:

Regal Hunter v1.0.6 Released!

Regal Hunter updated to v1.0.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey there! Thanks for the great bot. I'm running into an issue now that I'm up to 3 bird traps - if I catch many birds in a row and the bot doesn't have downtime to bury bones/drop meat, when my inventory fills up the bot tries to collect a bird from a snare, but it can't because its inventory is full. It keeps trying to collect the bird, and doesn't stop to empty inv. Thanks!
Question, is the inventory full or just too close to full? I have a check for full, but not if it's close.

Hi friend :)

When placing a trap to get a Red chinchompas the script Regal Hunter stops because?

Yesterday everything worked perfectly :(

Last edited:
Used the bot last night, woke up today and cant run the bot because whenever i select bird snare in the set up the bot crashes, hjeres the log

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\petru\RuneMate\logs\01-27 11-26-13 - Regal Hunter.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/petru/RuneMate/bots/storage/RegalHunter/RunemateTheme.css
00:00:00 DEBUG Removing Prayer
00:00:00 DEBUG Removing Prayer Failed.
00:00:10 DEBUG Skill not contained Prayer
00:00:10 DEBUG Adding Prayer

Hi friend :)

When placing a trap to get a Red chinchompas the script Regal Hunter stops because?

Yesterday everything worked perfectly :(

Used the bot last night, woke up today and cant run the bot because whenever i select bird snare in the set up the bot crashes, hjeres the log

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\petru\RuneMate\logs\01-27 11-26-13 - Regal Hunter.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG file:/C:/Users/petru/RuneMate/bots/storage/RegalHunter/RunemateTheme.css
00:00:00 DEBUG Removing Prayer
00:00:00 DEBUG Removing Prayer Failed.
00:00:10 DEBUG Skill not contained Prayer
00:00:10 DEBUG Adding Prayer
Yeah sorry about that, when you push a new ui to the store, some things are bound to not work the same as when you do locally. Fix is in the bot queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.