Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I have 10
Then Idk dude. This bot is crazy old... I guess I'll have to work on it in the coming free time I have

Ok people :) Rewrite is in the works since you all have gifted me with the 5k user milestone :D
I will be replacing this bot with the new version when i get it up to standard ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Enjoy the Anti-Santa Propaganda

Bot collects all collapsed/shaking traps before setting them up instead of checking one and then putting down the same trap making it unusable for red chins.

bot runs away while im hunting red chins and it tries to collect other peoples boxes and it gets stuck there

Bot collects all collapsed/shaking traps before setting them up instead of checking one and then putting down the same trap making it unusable for red chins.
Fix has been in queue since last night so it should be released soon! I've tested this with box traps and it works really well

the bot is locked if you disconnect the account, once you enter the game again you will be giving infinite clip version 1.0.0

awesome123man updated Regal Hunter with a new update entry:

Regal Hunter v1.0.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please test out the new version to see if it's fixed and up to standard :)
@Amish Squid Farmer
@captainkitten
@lars148a
@wantedxx7

the bot is locked if you disconnect the account, once you enter the game again you will be giving infinite clip

u dont can place again Dawg Hunter Beta v0.2.17 ?? is best version bot

Regal Hunter v1.0.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please test out the new version to see if it's fixed and up to standard :)
@Amish Squid Farmer
@captainkitten
@lars148a
@wantedxx7

u dont can place again Dawg Hunter Beta v0.2.17 ?? is best version bot

I don't know what you have done to this bot but it keep messing up ....... #dringdwaghunterback.

It keep spam clicking on the same spot ..... Please fix or bring back dwaghunter , I have gained over 34m exp on that bot

It seems to happen when I dc then the client reconnects that when the bot spazes out and constanly spam clicks floor

Attachments

• 01-01 13-05-56 - Regal Hunter.txt
    144.4 KB · Views: 2
I don't know what you have done to this bot but it keep messing up ....... #dringdwaghunterback.

It keep spam clicking on the same spot ..... Please fix or bring back dwaghunter , I have gained over 34m exp on that bot

It seems to happen when I dc then the client reconnects that when the bot spazes out and constanly spam clicks floor
I'll get it fixed asap. I'm sorry about the rewrite not being as bug free as the dawg version. I just felt this bot needed some attention from me and the code before the rewrite was terrible.

I'll get it fixed asap. I'm sorry about the rewrite not being as bug free as the dawg version. I just felt this bot needed some attention from me and the code before the rewrite was terrible.
It happened again,this time i dindt dc so i am not reallly sure whats causing it

It happened again,this time i dindt dc so i am not reallly sure whats causing it
I just pushed an update through to try and fix the problem, not sure if it will... I have only 20 hunter so i cant test.

Status
Not open for further replies.