Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Is there a guide to get the bot to hunt black chins? How does it work exactly?

I started the bot at chins, a pker came and it didn't bother teleing away with 200k worth of chins. Once it died, the bot stopped itself. When I restarted it and loaded the profile back up, it didnt use the burning amulet to teleport to the wilderness, instead, it started running somewhere else.

It went to lumby graveyard, but I paused it and manually teled to the wild. From there, it started running south and then it just stopped itself after it got hit by an NPC.

Seems completely broken.
It is for black chins currently. I'm halfway through rewriting the who bot

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Last edited:
worked amazing for the last couple days and now it randomly started picking up all the traps and just standing there. im gonna test it a few more times, as I had to stop it and restart. but this is strange it happened so randomly all the sudden with no other change from me with the settings.

worked amazing for the last couple days and now it randomly started picking up all the traps and just standing there. im gonna test it a few more times, as I had to stop it and restart. but this is strange it happened so randomly all the sudden with no other change from me with the settings.

Did breaking work for you?

i havent actually tried the breaking as i only run it when im at my computer, or for a few hours at a time and manually stop it.

i havent actually tried the breaking as i only run it when im at my computer, or for a few hours at a time and manually stop it.

Ah okay, yea I do the same but I today I left breaking on and I went to sleep. Woke up and it never took a break. Thanks for lmk

Ah okay, yea I do the same but I today I left breaking on and I went to sleep. Woke up and it never took a break. Thanks for lmk
sorry about that. I will need to fix breaks it seems the logic is messed up for them in all my bots

Over the past several days the bot has been randomly picking up traps and standing there till I stop the bot and restart. Is there something that I'm doing wrong when setting the bot up?

of course, my fault for not testing your break handler initially to confirm it works properly
xD I mean you'd expect it to work from a premium bot. I've just been busy with a project ;)

Over the past several days the bot has been randomly picking up traps and standing there till I stop the bot and restart. Is there something that I'm doing wrong when setting the bot up?
The only reason it should be taking the traps and stopping is if it thinks it doesnt have enough traps or something else causing it to stop. Can you send the logs?

xD I mean you'd expect it to work from a premium bot. I've just been busy with a project ;)

The only reason it should be taking the traps and stopping is if it thinks it doesnt have enough traps or something else causing it to stop. Can you send the logs?
Oh you're right! I usually bring 6 traps but only brought 4 last night. It seems to be working fine now.

Used it a lot the last week. 1 problem. Sometimes it gets stuck at the black salamanders. It tries taking a full net, but there is 1 slot to short. So it spam-clicks the net until it escapes and go further. There should be a check for that.

If u are using 5 traps to catch chins it sometimes forgets to reset 1 trap, so its using 4

hey, so im partially afk watching the bot and working, ive noticed twice now the bot wont drop salamanders and will actually keep itself from being able to check the trap because the inventory is too full, I gave it like 30 seconds to try and fix itself but didn't want it just to keep tile clicking.

hey, so im partially afk watching the bot and working, ive noticed twice now the bot wont drop salamanders and will actually keep itself from being able to check the trap because the inventory is too full, I gave it like 30 seconds to try and fix itself but didn't want it just to keep tile clicking.
Still same with me. U doing Black salamanders to ?

Hi all, awesome bot, seems quite proficient at red chin hunting.
Would any1 know how 24/7 i can run this at red chins?

Assuming i play in empty spots every time, usually 1250 worlds and account is a fully quested 58 pure with 2 99's. (84 hunter atm)

Status
Not open for further replies.