Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of your bots Awesome123man, but this one is not working for me at the moment.

I tried using at tropical wagtails and it stood still after 3-4 minutes. Unfortunately no logs as I do all of my botting on a separate computer. Hopefully it gets up and working soon (atleast at birds).

When world hopping it keeps skipping over empty worlds, then it proceeds to try to take other peoples traps in worlds that aren't empty. When this occurred it had lost 3/7 traps, so it only had 4 left when I'm trying to use 5 traps.

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 10-19 14-19-55.log
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I
When world hopping it keeps skipping over empty worlds, then it proceeds to try to take other peoples traps in worlds that aren't empty. When this occurred it had lost 3/7 traps, so it only had 4 left when I'm trying to use 5 traps.
I already need to redo this bot

I

I already need to redo this bot
All's good! It works pretty damn good if I set it to run for 1.5 hours and then let it break for 30 mins and repeat. Still making me money and haven't caught a ban so far. Unfortunately crashing is an issue, but I for one don't give a fck as long as I avoid the ban hammer lol

bot has been working great the past week. now just stopped working all together, was using it without an issue about 7 hours ago.

Worked great for the 2 hours on lite, I can't get a log because of runemate not responding and crashing but I'm not impressed with the break handler at all...

Three times now, fails to return to placing snares after a break, the bot just keeps saying the time it is on break for even though the client signs the account back in and never places another snare. Shouldn't it just resume from the set center?

This morning I would set centre > select bird snare > hop if talked to, drop bones > select middle square and it just sat there on the initial task. Never placed a trap, pausing and starting wouldn't force it into it's queues either. I think the bot thought I had a trap placed already as I had to stop the bot and follow the exact same sequence, then the bot would work.

Using 4 traps no breaks no hopping not bad.

Attachments

• 4 Trap Proggy.PNG
    4 Trap Proggy.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 6
Worked great for the 2 hours on lite, I can't get a log because of runemate not responding and crashing but I'm not impressed with the break handler at all...

Three times now, fails to return to placing snares after a break, the bot just keeps saying the time it is on break for even though the client signs the account back in and never places another snare. Shouldn't it just resume from the set center?

This morning I would set centre > select bird snare > hop if talked to, drop bones > select middle square and it just sat there on the initial task. Never placed a trap, pausing and starting wouldn't force it into it's queues either. I think the bot thought I had a trap placed already as I had to stop the bot and follow the exact same sequence, then the bot would work.

I'm up to 93 Hunter now on my alt using this bot.
Unfortunately the break handler has been broken for a while now, do not use it until Mr.Sawesome123manSauce can get around to fixing it, it will likely get you banned if you just idle in game for hours on end.

Send the logs

I'm up to 93 Hunter now on my alt using this bot.
Unfortunately the break handler has been broken for a while now, do not use it until Mr.Sawesome123manSauce can get around to fixing it, it will likely get you banned if you just idle in game for hours on end.
What exactly is wrong?

Send the logs

What exactly is wrong?
After it returns from breaks it just idles until the next break is due. It never lays a trap again after the first break. Ill test it out again right now, will get back to you in a few hours with logs if its still happening like that.

Send the logs

What exactly is wrong?
Yup, its doing exactly as I said. Here are some logs.
Love the bot, would love it more if you get around to fixing this. Will definitely leave a good review once its functional.

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 11-06 18-13-35.log
    264.6 KB · Views: 1
will not do anything after break. It just says it will take a break for 23 mins,logs back in and just sits there.

Quick question before i start using.

Should i lvl hunter first or can i use this bot from lvl 1 to whatever i need?

#Edit
Funds are no problem. I fund all my bots to have what they need.

Hey awesome123man,

Still love the bot, however it's been months and the break handler still doesn't work. Could this be free/discounted until this is resolved because I am paying for a premium bot but having to risk being banned and limiting myself to 1-2 hour sessions a day.

As requested, my last log where break hander initiated around 45 mins into, logged back in on 59'th minute. Stood still.

P.S. I love this bot, I will pay you to fix it if you are time constraint.

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 12-30 9-17-56.log
    73.3 KB · Views: 1
Hey awesome123man,

Still love the bot, however it's been months and the break handler still doesn't work. Could this be free/discounted until this is resolved because I am paying for a premium bot but having to risk being banned and limiting myself to 1-2 hour sessions a day.

As requested, my last log where break hander initiated around 45 mins into, logged back in on 59'th minute. Stood still.

P.S. I love this bot, I will pay you to fix it if you are time constraint.
Hey bro. Sorry I was extremely stressed the past few months. It was my final semester of college and I needed to get through it no matter what. I look forward to fixing this and the rest of this bot this week when I get back from vacation tomorrow.

Heyo brotha, hunting ferrets could use your touch. Bot continuously fails to release ferrets and just chills there
hmmmm. i'll look into it. Very busy recently with making my own pathing for my other bots.

Okay, so the bot stops now for some reason. Got the same error twice being in my usual spot where this used to work. here's the logs

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 1-14 19-33-55.log
    48.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Regal Hunter 1-14 19-25-57.log
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.