Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, hello- rather new to posting, but I've been using your script for the last couple of days flawlessly, but when I enabled breaks(had to work a small 5 hour shift) It ended up staying logged in for 6 hours standing, doing nothing. It has done it twice now for I believe a total of 8-10 hours total, I don't need to be refunded and I will try to learn how to send log reports. Other than that, you have been my go to scripter for the last few years, keep up the amazing work- I hope it is paying off for you.~ ^^

13 hours with randomised breaks and ive caught 130 chins : works great untill you add the randomly generated breaks and hop when spoken too, it picks up the boxes and just stands there .
logs uploaded below

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 3-11 20-30-52.log
    127.6 KB · Views: 1
Is there a guide to get the bot to hunt black chins? How does it work exactly?

I started the bot at chins, a pker came and it didn't bother teleing away with 200k worth of chins. Once it died, the bot stopped itself. When I restarted it and loaded the profile back up, it didnt use the burning amulet to teleport to the wilderness, instead, it started running somewhere else.

It went to lumby graveyard, but I paused it and manually teled to the wild. From there, it started running south and then it just stopped itself after it got hit by an NPC.

Seems completely broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.