Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot got 99 and the chinchompa pet. Exceeded expectations. Just annoyed that it ate 50 cents while it was paused...

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Great bot got 99 and the chinchompa pet. Exceeded expectations. Just annoyed that it ate 50 cents while it was paused...
Yeah pausing bots continues charging

sab

Simply doesn't work. I have level 1 hunter so I figured I'd just use this bot as a starting point. Started it east of Feldip Hills (for crimson birds) with plenty of bird snares but it doesn't do anything.

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 7-10 22-01-38.log
    5 KB · Views: 0
Can I please get an explanation on how the Black chins work or be pointed to where it has already been stated? Just want to know if the bot will remove glories from the bank and run to chins by iteself. or if i have to baby sit it. Also do will it tp out and re-buy the resources needed?

black chins dont work when teleporting with burning ammy they get stuck trying to go on island, and then cant go to hunter spot, then idk why it keeps hoping for no reason and then keeps stuck on world opping section , and it still charged me

PD; R ed chisn work perfectly tho

Seems to have quite a bit of problems with black chins. Its catching em great tho!! However, yeah, it sometimes doesn't get back to the hunter spot, and sometimes when it banks it just sits there and does nothing. Also, sometimes when it logs out because of a PKer, it is stuck at world select. Great bot tho! I would consider doing the premium if this got fixed.

I just got banned at 80 hunter feels bad, i think it was cause due to a bug hunting red chins that it couldt place trap on that spot and it kept like 10 minutes liek that clicking. feelsssss really bad rip

I just got banned at 80 hunter feels bad, i think it was cause due to a bug hunting red chins that it couldt place trap on that spot and it kept like 10 minutes liek that clicking. feelsssss really bad rip
Oof sorry. I can add a check to make sure the spot is able to be used. I need to rework this bot completely

Awesome Bot! Works near flawlessly. Only issues are;

1. Not really a big issue, but the mouse moves WAY too fast with more accuracy than a human could ever have

2. After breaks, the bot does not do anything. It logs back in and then stands there. This has cost me a few restarts of the bot. This is the only REAL issue I see currently.

Thank you! Love the Bot otherwise

Sorry for the double post but I believe the bot is broken? Worked fine yesterday, now it logs out automatically and says it's out of traps even though it has plenty, the exact same inventory as it did yesterday.

https://www.sythe.org/members/oshianna.1162656/
ran it for 10 minutes at black chins before it died and just sat there in lumbridge then ran it again after it died after 15 minutes then ran to lumbridge graveyard and started spam clicking on the otherside of the river.

Great bot. Got the same error as others - came back to the following screen. Could not open log, as client was frozen. Came back with spinach in inventory, maybe that's pertinent!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 4.32.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 4.32.53 PM.png
    210.7 KB · Views: 6
Great bot. Got the same error as others - came back to the following screen. Could not open log, as client was frozen. Came back with spinach in inventory, maybe that's pertinent!
WTF how did it get spinach lol.
You can still send me the logs, they are saved in a file... If you open runemate, click help, then click view logs. This will bring up the file explorer with the logs for runemate and the bots you've used. Select the one that corresponds to that run and please upload it somewhere and link it here, or put the file in a spoiler or attached directly if possible. Thanks :)

These are the logs from the day it occured, let me know if you find anything! Also, just today on wakeup seems I'm getting a "Remote exeption thrown" error on start-up in Sceptre... any ideas on that or where I might go? Down that troubleshooting rabbit hole, haha. 9/26 is for the latest log-in error, 9/25 is no traps found

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 9-25 13-05-03.log
    427.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Regal Hunter 9-25 9-23-33.log
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • Regal Hunter 9-25 10-21-51.log
    396.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Regal Hunter 9-26 7-27-25.log
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
  • RuneMate 9-26 10-10-46.log
    3.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
These are the logs from the day it occured, let me know if you find anything! Also, just today on wakeup seems I'm getting a "Remote exeption thrown" error on start-up in Sceptre... any ideas on that or where I might go? Down that troubleshooting rabbit hole, haha. 9/26 is for the latest log-in error, 9/25 is no traps found
I'll look into it soon. I'm at school

Used the bot today, first time giving it a try at red chins.
It was working fine for the first hour and a half, then it went on its 30 min break. After the break it logged back in but failed to lay traps. it failed to do anything at all after logging back in, just stood there for 40 minutes before I caught it. Anyway here are some logs for you.

Attachments

• Regal Hunter 10-17 15-47-05.log
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.