Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I cant get it to work using set center, i fill in a radius ( how do i know what radius) and it just stands there

Loyal user of many of your bots here. I have had great success with them. This bot is doing very well so far as well. I am using it to powerfish barbarian fishing. One thing I really like about it is that it changes the intervals and patterns in which it drops the fish. That is top notch programming imo and some of the big reasons why I think I will go far with it. Your bots make me happy. I will drop a great review when I put more hours forward with this bot. Thanks!

UPDATE: I ran into a problem with the bot. I believe this can come back to bite me. Fingers crossed it does not. Well according to the bot logs it was clicking continuously for over a half hour straight. I saw my guy just standing there looking clueless and very much like a bot. Wish I picked up on this much faster but I was AFK. FUCK. Oh well I have the log attached.

Attachments

• 20180819135925_Regal Fisher.txt
    211.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Loyal user of many of your bots here. I have had great success with them. This bot is doing very well so far as well. I am using it to powerfish barbarian fishing. One thing I really like about it is that it changes the intervals and patterns in which it drops the fish. That is top notch programming imo and some of the big reasons why I think I will go far with it. Your bots make me happy. I will drop a great review when I put more hours forward with this bot. Thanks!

UPDATE: I ran into a problem with the bot. I believe this can come back to bite me. Fingers crossed it does not. Well according to the bot logs it was clicking continuously for over a half hour straight. I saw my guy just standing there looking clueless and very much like a bot. Wish I picked up on this much faster but I was AFK. FUCK. Oh well I have the log attached.
Looks like a shift drop bug on my part sorry

Looks like a shift drop bug on my part sorry
Hey man no need to be sorry. I take full responsibility botting. Shit happens and that is why I babysit the hell out of my bots for the first few days. Never know if a bug will pop its ugly face. Im happy to point out what was wrong. I am on cool down for at least one more day. If I was botwatch I would have banned me. So I am lucky no ban so far.

Great bot. However, it does run into one main issue. At Barbarian Village it will fly/lure fish perfectly fine if the fishing spot is next to the bridge. When the spot moves up the river, it will do nothing. For some reason it will not recognise the fishing spots further up the river.

Log attached. Problem starts towards the end of the log.

Attachments

• 20180819135925_Regal Fisher.txt
    211.6 KB · Views: 0
Great bot. However, it does run into one main issue. At Barbarian Village it will fly/lure fish perfectly fine if the fishing spot is next to the bridge. When the spot moves up the river, it will do nothing. For some reason it will not recognise the fishing spots further up the river.

Log attached. Problem starts towards the end of the log.
Use custom

Thank you for your great bot, worked for a long time but just yesterday it started to have a problem. Catches fish no problem but it would deposit everything into catherby bank and stand there, today it deposits and takes out the harpoon but it never makes it out of the bank, log says walking to fishing spot.

I've noticed that too. Maybe I messed up the delay timer a bit. Probably did tbh

Ok, banking is fixed!!!
Also attempted to add Monkfish, and fixed sharks as they would not have worked if someone tried to use them...
Also, Barbarian Village now has an area so it can walk there itself, the bank has not been set yet. :)
Thank you for your work! Though I was wondering if you could fix the Barbarian village banking issue mentioned here, would like it to bank in Varrock.

Thank you for your work! Though I was wondering if you could fix the Barbarian village banking issue mentioned here, would like it to bank in Varrock.
Varrock or edgeville?

Status
Not open for further replies.