Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yeah dude, been loving ur work. The Barb fishing would be awesome! Thanks heaps for all your work.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
thanks, I have been waiting for this for a while. If you need information or an account ask me.

Hey yeah dude, been loving ur work. The Barb fishing would be awesome! Thanks heaps for all your work.

Tell me what item you use to fish and what bait. It's going to be much harder for me to add it if it requires anything different than normal fishing.

Update in queue for barbarian fishing, (Hopefully it's normal fishing but with the Barbarian rod and the use-rod action) if so, it should all work :)

Majority of time while banking bot will hang on

00:26:48 INFO Withdrawing Last Fishing Tool in Bank...

And not walk back to the fishing spot

Majority of time while banking bot will hang on

00:26:48 INFO Withdrawing Last Fishing Tool in Bank...

And not walk back to the fishing spot
Ok. Did it get the item it needed?

I tried both barbarian village, and custom Lure/Trout.... Same result. I'll record the next time i run it and show you.

Tool: Cage
Fish: Lobster
Powerfish: Unchecked
Custom Radius: 30
Set Center in the middle of the beach

Full inventory of lobsters and the bot teleports me to Grand Exchange, deposits full inventory, pulls out lobster and cage and does nothing.

How difficult would it be to add Catherby and a banking option??

Tool: Cage
Fish: Lobster
Powerfish: Unchecked
Custom Radius: 30
Set Center in the middle of the beach

Full inventory of lobsters and the bot teleports me to Grand Exchange, deposits full inventory, pulls out lobster and cage and does nothing.

How difficult would it be to add Catherby and a banking option??
No hard. That's retarded that the default web did that... Makes 0 sense since there is a bank right there... WTF xD
I'll add it when i can as a predefined location for ya.

Did you add barbarian fishing? I can't get it to work :/

I'm also having the banking issue. Fishing lobbies or tuna/swordfish at the fishing guild. It goes to bank and then gets stuck withdrawing supplies even though it has a harpoon/lobster cage already.

Last edited:
Did you add barbarian fishing? I can't get it to work :/

I'm also having the banking issue. Fishing lobbies or tuna/swordfish at the fishing guild. It goes to bank and then gets stuck withdrawing supplies even though it has a harpoon/lobster cage already.
I swore i did... It may be some special type of object that is in Barbarian that is throwing it off.. idkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.