Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is actually just logging out before starting now. I'm not sure why, it was working just fine the past two days. :(

Thanks for the bot. Quick question: How do I get the high alchemy to work? Every time I click the checkbox, it auto-unchecks it.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Thanks for the bot. Quick question: How do I get the high alchemy to work? Every time I click the checkbox, it auto-unchecks it.
It must think you don't have the necessary items in order to use the alch function. I am in the process of remaking the bot. So give me a few days max and I'll have it fixed up.

Works great, only issue I'm having is at Seers' Course - at the end of the lap, it sometimes clicks on the bank deposit box and gets stuck instead of climbing up and starting a new lap.

Task History at this time says this over and over, about once or twice every second:

INFO Climb-up Wall [2729, 3489, 0]
DEBUG Hovered Wall [2729, 3489, 0] on the first attempt.

Last edited:
Works great, only issue I'm having is at Seers' Course - at the end of the lap, it sometimes clicks on the bank deposit box and gets stuck instead of climbing up and starting a new lap.

Task History at this time says this over and over, about once or twice every second:

INFO Climb-up Wall [2729, 3489, 0]
DEBUG Hovered Wall [2729, 3489, 0] on the first attempt.
There is an complete rewrite of the bot in the queue. It just needs executive approval xD

awesome123man updated Regal Agility (Beta) with a new update entry:

Awesome Agility v1.0.10 Released!

Awesome Agility updated to v1.0.10.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Werewolf course will be added in next update!
Depending on when it is pushed, expect it tomorrow or the next day :)
Before I push the update with it added, do you think the bot needs to be able to bank for food and such when doing the werewolf course?
Or is it fine to just start with the items and it will stop when out...

Hi i just ran the script 2 times, both times it would stop after failing an obstacle at seers. (It would just stand there and not do anything, couldn't find its way back to the start of the course)
Hmmm. Please send the logs. I will test soon and sort it out
Join the Awesome Bots Discord Server! (join for faster access to me.)

Last edited:
Would love if you added seers tele support

only used the polliv and rellekka courses so far. noticed that it triple clicks the starting obstacles on each course in same intervals, every single lap. kinda made me worry, since its every single lap.

Last edited:
Would love if you added seers tele support

only used the polliv and rellekka courses so far. noticed that it triple clicks the starting obstacles on each course in same intervals, every single lap. kinda made me worry, since its every single lap.
I haven't been able to use those courses. If I can test them I would be able to fix that click...

So canifis course seems to work but the course stops 30 mins in roughly i have to click and it start to work again but continuess to happen i like this bot..is nice very well done. i dont even care that the bug is there but thought id say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.