Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hi, great bot so far no issues. However, doesn't collect marks on the Ardy rooftop. Am I doing something wrong? Locked my camera facing NE so all the hotspots can be clicked without having to use the minimap.
I need to fix it probably. It is wierd why it misses that one... Will try and figure it out :)

Hi all!
If this bot doesn't have any issues after this update. It will become premium very soon... Possibly next update.
Please get your usage out early if you really don't want to pay...

Like the last person said High alchemy doesn't work in any slot. Was kind of hoping this feature would work on this bot since im trying to get certain levels met asap. Training agility and mage at the same time with this script in the past did me good.

Also wouldn't be too bad if it could just be in any slot by allowing us to type in an item and it click it no matter the slot. Nonetheless still a good script that i've in the past on my main. I did 1-70 using and quite a few mage levels during that time. returning to do some more things and using this bot is a must for training agility imo.

How do you get the bot to high alch while doing a course? I can't figure it out.

still not alching mate.

Hi, great bot so far no issues. However, doesn't collect marks on the Ardy rooftop. Am I doing something wrong? Locked my camera facing NE so all the hotspots can be clicked without having to use the minimap.
All of these should be fixed now :)
This bot will be premium very soon... Probably tonight or tomorrow. Get your free usage before you run out.

still a great bot you are a champion for the people thank you for your service, sir
It's because i made the area too small for that one plank, which causes it to miss the mark. I then updated it to try and not use areas, but that seems to not have fixed it. So i'll have to fix the area.

This version you had managed to fix the marks being picked up on the Ardy course. I've switched over to the premium version where it doesn't seem to be working again. Everything else flawless though!

This version you had managed to fix the marks being picked up on the Ardy course. I've switched over to the premium version where it doesn't seem to be working again. Everything else flawless though!
Both are exactly the same :(

Status
Not open for further replies.