Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Script seems great, although I can't seem to get the high alch to work? I've got an item in the 11th slot (3rd row down, 3rd column) and I have the High alch ticked but it's just not alching
Tried filling up my inv and it's not alching regardless of all slots being full.

Last edited:
Like the last person said High alchemy doesn't work in any slot. Was kind of hoping this feature would work on this bot since im trying to get certain levels met asap. Training agility and mage at the same time with this script in the past did me good.

Also wouldn't be too bad if it could just be in any slot by allowing us to type in an item and it click it no matter the slot. Nonetheless still a good script that i've in the past on my main. I did 1-70 using and quite a few mage levels during that time. returning to do some more things and using this bot is a must for training agility imo.

How do you get the bot to high alch while doing a course? I can't figure it out.

on the Ardougne rooftop course if the marks of grace spawn on top of the plank the bot doesn't detect it and won't pick it up I tried dropping a mark right next to it on a walkable tile to see if it would pick it up and it did so it only doesn't detect the mark on this one specific tile Imgur

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
on the Ardougne rooftop course if the marks of grace spawn on top of the plank the bot doesn't detect it and won't pick it up I tried dropping a mark right next to it on a walkable tile to see if it would pick it up and it did so it only doesn't detect the mark on this one specific tile Imgur
Ty dude. I'll try to get it fixed this weekend

Bot got me from 40-60 on Canifis without any problems !
Also got me Full Graceful,

Thanks bro, only thing is the alching problem but you know that. ;) !

Bot got me from 40-60 on Canifis without any problems !
Also got me Full Graceful,

Thanks bro, only thing is the alching problem but you know that. ;) !
Once the update is released it will. Also, for the time being, take off any staffs to fix.

Werewolf course doesn't work. Bot get's stuck on the last stepping stone and can't make it to the hurdles.

Werewolf course doesn't work. Bot get's stuck on the last stepping stone and can't make it to the hurdles.

Actually, it works but only with a specific camera angle. Does not work with locked camera angle.

Actually, it works but only with a specific camera angle. Does not work with locked camera angle.
Yeah runemate is really wierd with interactions sometimes. Don't use locked camera

Hi, great bot so far no issues. However, doesn't collect marks on the Ardy rooftop. Am I doing something wrong? Locked my camera facing NE so all the hotspots can be clicked without having to use the minimap.

Status
Not open for further replies.