Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticeably F.A.T.
ANYONE USING THIS BOT RIGHT NOW PLEASE STOP! ITS BROKEN AND THE EXECUTIVES ARE BUSY SO I CANT GET FIXES OUT... PM ME FOR ANY REFUNDS AND SEND THE LOGS AS WELL!!!
RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE
ILqwVaR.png

I AM SO MAD I SPENT 0.05 AND THE BOT IS WORKING WTF

how high risk is agility at the moment? i am going to train past 50 by hand so i dont have to do canifis i know that's a bot hotspot right now. How are the other locations?

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
how high risk is agility at the moment? i am going to train past 50 by hand so i dont have tp dp camifis i know that's a bot hotspot right now. How are the other locations?
Varrock and fally and seers are most watched imo

how high risk is agility at the moment? i am going to train past 50 by hand so i dont have to do canifis i know that's a bot hotspot right now. How are the other locations?

I assume nothing changed too drastically, but I used this about a yr or so ago when it was free. Never got banned. I'd limit it to max 3 hrs a day though. Just do it slowly. I got up to 70 pretty easily the script is very good.

if you need id be happy to lend you an account for rs3 if you would like , have been using your scripts for a while felt like expressing some gratitude

Misfits
I assume nothing changed too drastically, but I used this about a yr or so ago when it was free. Never got banned. I'd limit it to max 3 hrs a day though. Just do it slowly. I got up to 70 pretty easily the script is very good.
I used to run 8-12 hour sessions no ban-hammer

Doesn't alch at all :( Tried at canifis and falador

Edit: sorry, I stand corrected. It alchs maybe once every 8-10 runs. I was getting around 5-10k magic xp/hr. It seems really inconsistent, some laps it alchs and some laps it doesn't

Last edited:
It doesn't seem to be eating the food in my inventory and I have to do it manually? When it gets below a certain level it just stands still. Am I being an idiot and missing a setting or something I have to switch on? This is at Ape Atoll.

It doesn't seem to be eating the food in my inventory and I have to do it manually? When it gets below a certain level it just stands still. Am I being an idiot and missing a setting or something I have to switch on? This is at Ape Atoll.
It may be a bug if you are using rs3. What's the boy say?

Im not searching to see if this has been said yet but there is a bug in this script that i encountered last night while sleeping where i sat in the same spot for over three hours, as you can see in the pic im at hour 8.5 and my last action was at out 5. im expecting a ban soon. Great bot otherwise! been running it for days now at first time i encountered this.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    40.6 KB · Views: 6
Im not searching to see if this has been said yet but there is a bug in this script that i encountered last night while sleeping where i sat in the same spot for over three hours, as you can see in the pic im at hour 8.5 and my last action was at out 5. im expecting a ban soon. Great bot otherwise! been running it for days now at first time i encountered this.
Did you have breaks? If so i must have screwed up the logic.

Hmmm, and it didnt log you out?
I was asleep but it looked like it logged me out for the breaks, logged back in and was still stuck in a corner. After i wrote here i started the bot back up (babysitting) and got stuck in a corner after the mouse miss clicked the corner (first corner to the left after climbing up seers bank) the camera then wouldn't turn properly to click on the first obstetrical. i don't write bots but this seems odd that it would do this twice in about 20 or so hours. Its been running perfectly otherwise. Keep up the great work!!

bot has worked okay for my 2 sessions, both only 2 hours long. on my third session attempt. it stopped at 13 seconds stating "no food, bot is stopping" however i had a full inventory of lobsters. a couple times where it got stuck in a rotate camera loop where it was just rotating the camera non stop until i paused and resumed. Seems okay to use if you're monitoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.