Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran it twice, it's just stuck at "Selected Gnome Stronghold" and nothing's happening.
Not sure what's wrong, Alpha Agility doesn't want to do anything either.

Log is filled with "00:02:26 DEBUG Inside Area 0" and nothing else.

I leveled to Agility 10 myself, went to Draynor, no bots works there either.
So it might be on my end? Don't know.

Last edited:
Tried running it today, bot did nothing. Task history is just "selected Canifis" and the bot just sits there. I'm guessing its because of the osrs update because it ran fine yesterday.

It tries to enter the pipe from the wrong direction on the Gnome course very often, when it fails, it ignores the obstacle, which results in a very low xp/hr.

Love the bot, Only one minor thing for the Wildy Course, If you fail the swing, the bot wont re-do it, it will skip it and go right to the stepping stones, So you dont get the XP Bonus for completing the course, other than the times i dont fail, It works great.

bot sometimes missclicks the ladder inside seers bank and gets stuck. It will just spam click going up and down the ladder. otherwise runs perfect at seers rooftop.

Ran it for almost 5 hours but apparently break handler is broken? Because it doesn't login again. So it only ran for under one hour.

when the teleport to seers is selected it keeps logging me off/on and get stuck doing this...

upload_2018-5-17_23-2-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-17_23-1-33.png
    upload_2018-5-17_23-1-33.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
Not sure if it's agility in general or just this bot, but the ban rate seems extremely high. (OSRS)

It's agility in general. Don't bot agility or keep it at 1-2 hours max if you wanna stay somewhat "safe", all accounts I've ever botted agility on has been hit no matter which script.

Love the bot but i cannot get the alching to work. I have fire staff equipped and natures in my inventory, and my items to alch in slot 15. Currently using rellka agility course. Please help thanks

why does this bot consume so much of my money, for a 5c an hour bot this almost cost me 30cents for running it for only 1.5 hours, and that include some pauses I take to seem less bot like. Can you explain?

gets stuck jumping on the pile of fish at the end of the relekka course. I have to adjust the camera angle manually so it can see the drop. Also pauses a while trying to grabbing the banner in pollnivneach. Otherwise the bot works great overall. 40-80 with no major issues other than relekka.

It used to work like a beast, now, not so much. In Seers, it logs out constantly, but still charges me money, because it says there is not food so bot is stopping. I never fail this course and my health never drops, so there is no need for food.

Very good bot. Was using it for a while.
1 problem though. My account got a 2 day ban and the script kept running. Could you refund this?
You sent $0.70 to RuneMate
Regal Agility - $0.05 x 14 hours

Today at 4:14 PM

THanks mate!

Hi, the bot has randomly shut down multiple times, I've had a full inventory of wines all times and I'm not sure as to why it's randomly stopped. (Maybe wasn't space for marks of grace?) Would it be possible to get a refund on these transactions please.
  1. You sent $0.05 to RuneMate
    Regal Agility - $0.05 x 1 hour

A moment ago
  2. You sent $0.05 to RuneMate

6 minutes ago
  3. You sent $0.05 to RuneMate

12 minutes ago
  4. You sent $0.05 to RuneMate

18 minutes ago

Full HP - Stopping bot
Log attached

Attachments

• 20180608024210_Regal Agility.txt
    72 KB · Views: 1
gets stuck at the after the first obstacle in pollnivneach and just stands there until the log out timer comes

Status
Not open for further replies.