Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@awesome123man, gotcha. Just so you know under Rs3 it has wilderness agility listed as being supported. May want to take that off man. Thanks for the fast response!

only getting like 6-8k xp per hour at varrock when I should be getting 10-12k.. the bot is very slow.. sometimes stand still after an obstacle and stays there for a couple of seconds before continuing with the course.. any reason for the bot being so slow?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
only getting like 6-8k xp per hour at varrock when I should be getting 10-12k.. the bot is very slow.. sometimes stand still after an obstacle and stays there for a couple of seconds before continuing with the course.. any reason for the bot being so slow?
No it used to be very fast there... Which is very strange. I'll honestly probably be rewriting this bot this weekend xD

No it used to be very fast there... Which is very strange. I'll honestly probably be rewriting this bot this weekend xD

How is the bot working at Canifis and Seers rooftop courses? I don't want to spend money if it's also slow there.

How is the bot working at Canifis and Seers rooftop courses? I don't want to spend money if it's also slow there.
Shouldnt be... Make sure you restarted runemate just to make sure it's not just the client getting slow.

this bot is not working, i keep getting error messages

I keep getting error when ever i start this bot

it crashes right before starting, cost me 10 cents. i would like refund please. fix the bot

fucking bs, yesterday it worked now it crashes before starting, costed me 15 cents. and o yes i want a refund ;). please fix this bs before more people waste money/ otherwise good and safe script.

Hey there!

It seems the bot is continually crashing on start-up (both paid and lite.) This resulted in about $0.10 wasted from my account, which is a small amount, but I was hoping this could be refunded anyways.

Please let me know if I can provide any sort of log or anything to help troubleshoot the problem. Would really appreciate a refund for this!

Thanks.

it crashes right before starting, cost me 10 cents. i would like refund please. fix the bot

fucking bs, yesterday it worked now it crashes before starting, costed me 15 cents. and o yes i want a refund ;). please fix this bs before more people waste money/ otherwise good and safe script.

same I also lost 15 cents that I want refunded

Love the bot! Like what the other comments said, though, I was charged 10 cent and it crashed as it attempted to begin. Would mind a refund if possible.

Asking for a refund spent 15 cents trying to get the bot to work restarted runemate and everything.

I run this script and it just doesn't run.

Attachments

• 20180423204126_Regal Agility.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
Could I get a refund of 10 cents? The bot doesn't run. Attempted to run twice, but instantly crashed both time. Thank you.

ANYONE USING THIS BOT RIGHT NOW PLEASE STOP! ITS BROKEN AND THE EXECUTIVES ARE BUSY SO I CANT GET FIXES OUT... PM ME FOR ANY REFUNDS AND SEND THE LOGS AS WELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.