Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bot won't start on OSRS after the latest update. It keeps going in the submit error screen right away. I got charged 4-5 times already when the bot tried to start and it crashed right away. I can provide screenshots of the charges.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The bot won't start on OSRS after the latest update. It keeps going in the submit error screen right away. I got charged 4-5 times already when the bot tried to start and it crashed right away. I can provide screenshots of the charges.
Osrs bots are down... please wait until the warning message when starting a bot is come

Osrs bots are down... please wait until the warning message when starting a bot is come

Yeah, the message didn't appear when the bots went down right away. The message only came on recently, in the morning it was just nothing so i thought maybe the bot didn't start for some reason, that's why i tried to start it a few times....

Yeah, the message didn't appear when the bots went down right away. The message only came on recently, in the morning it was just nothing so i thought maybe the bot didn't start for some reason, that's why i tried to start it a few times....
Ah well the client developer has to enable it which means it's not instant

Seem to have trouble on the Helfin Agility course in Priff. It likes to keep adjusting the camera, and when you get to the cathedral the camera is level with the character so it can't click "Vault roof". So it will just sit there, and since I run this at night I woke up to find I had paid for the bot to sit and do nothing for 5 hours at least. Doesn't always do this but it seems to happen after a hour or so. Once you cross the zip line as well, the camera is sometimes adjusted and it is blocked by the tower. So it won't click on the light creature. If the bot would stop self adjusting, I could set the camera so it would be able to run flawlessly then.

Seem to have trouble on the Helfin Agility course in Priff. It likes to keep adjusting the camera, and when you get to the cathedral the camera is level with the character so it can't click "Vault roof". So it will just sit there, and since I run this at night I woke up to find I had paid for the bot to sit and do nothing for 5 hours at least. Doesn't always do this but it seems to happen after a hour or so. Once you cross the zip line as well, the camera is sometimes adjusted and it is blocked by the tower. So it won't click on the light creature. If the bot would stop self adjusting, I could set the camera so it would be able to run flawlessly then.
I can add an option to disable the camera I guess. But it could cause problems if you don't set it up right yourself.

I can add an option to disable the camera I guess. But it could cause problems if you don't set it up right yourself.

That would be a good idea imo, or may just find someway so the camera works right. I am not trying to sound complainy, I just don't like how I have lost alot of time because a bot didn't work right. It runs flawlessly besides the camera issue.

That would be a good idea imo, or may just find someway so the camera works right. I am not trying to sound complainy, I just don't like how I have lost alot of time because a bot didn't work right. It runs flawlessly besides the camera issue.
My main problem is I can't test it since I don't play rs3

My main problem is I can't test it since I don't play rs3
I guess... I could offer my account if you want it. The last guy on here I offered to help went and screwed up and got my account locked up. If you want that offer, go ahead and message me. It bugs me how I am making 50k xp per hour when I am supposed to be making 85k per hour at least.

standing still on the falador course, camera needs a little nude to get it going again, it cant see the next hand holes obstacle.

I guess... I could offer my account if you want it. The last guy on here I offered to help went and screwed up and got my account locked up. If you want that offer, go ahead and message me. It bugs me how I am making 50k xp per hour when I am supposed to be making 85k per hour at least.
you message me if your serious :p
standing still on the falador course, camera needs a little nude to get it going again, it cant see the next hand holes obstacle.
Hmmm very strange. it used to be fine. which obstacle?

hello. currently in seers rooftop course there is a problem were u wont pick up a mark of grace on the roof after the tightrope. every time it will miss it.

Hey bud, i have ran both the lite and paid version and every time at the wilderness course it gets stuck at the 2nd obstacle if you fall off, it attempts to teleport you to mini game over and over.

Last edited:
Hey bud, i have ran both the lite and paid version and every time at the wilderness course it gets stuck at the 2nd obstacle if you fall off, it attempts to teleport you to mini game over and over.
You end up in a cave right?

The bot description says that it can do the Wilderness for Runescape 3. But when I try to choose Wilderness not an option? Bug or just isnt compatible with Wildy in RS3?

Attachments

• 1111111111.png
    1111111111.png
    429.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
You end up in a cave right?
yessir, then it attempts to teleport to blast cavern over and over through mini game.

hello. currently in seers rooftop course there is a problem were u wont pick up a mark of grace on the roof after the tightrope. every time it will miss it.
im having this same issue, picks up marks from every other roof top except this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.