Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
hello, its working perfectly but i've noticed something it always have the same camera when going to the agility course ( for example when it climbs the tree in canifis it will always have the same camera) i think it increases ban rate because who will have the same camera screen for each lap)
What do you mean same camera? I do not use any predefined camera angles...

I mean, before the character climbs the tree it always has the same camera angles, like its always the same right before climbing the tree
try running the script on canifis rooftop

I mean, before the character climbs the tree it always has the same camera angles, like its always the same right before climbing the tree
try running the script on canifis rooftop
Well i just want you to know that it's not... :p

actually it changes the camera angle but each time before climbing the tree it always do the same camera angle like the previous lap only a the beginning of the canifis rooftop, if you got what i meant
It's not the same angle... Thats all....

hello, its working perfectly but i've noticed something it always have the same camera when going to the agility course ( for example when it climbs the tree in canifis it will always have the same camera) i think it increases ban rate because who will have the same camera screen for each lap)

^^^^ This, every god damn time, its so obvs ur not doing it legit

Gets rid of negative reviews.. got me banned with only using it for less than 2 hours. Avoid using this bot.

Hey, I just tried the lite bot yesterday and loved it so much I decided to use the paid one today! Unfortunately, I've tried the bot 4 different times this morning, paying the 5 cents each time and it always comes up with an error as soon as I launch. "NullPointerException Thrown" pops up on the bottom right corner of my screen also. Other than this, I've enjoyed the lite version and am looking forward to using the full version once we can figure this out, to support you!

go hard
Hey, I just tried the lite bot yesterday and loved it so much I decided to use the paid one today! Unfortunately, I've tried the bot 4 different times this morning, paying the 5 cents each time and it always comes up with an error as soon as I launch. "NullPointerException Thrown" pops up on the bottom right corner of my screen also. Other than this, I've enjoyed the lite version and am looking forward to using the full version once we can figure this out, to support you!

client not working after update osrs ;)

Gets rid of negative reviews.. got me banned with only using it for less than 2 hours. Avoid using this bot.
1) How do you know it was this bot? Bans are delayed for some number of days...
2) I've had plenty of people bot 8h and not get banned, so you must be botting on a low level acc or not playing legit enough.

This what i meant just right before it climbs up the tree it has same camera angle

Attachments

• 1223.png
    1223.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 12313.png
    12313.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 10
I've been using this and the only issue I've noticed is that it seems after it banks from a full inventory, it will not collect the most recent reward. This results on it sitting there with the error message "You need to claim a reward from the light creature before you can start a new lap" until you manually collect the reward.

What I believe is happening is it gets a reward, then completes the next lap. Then it notices it has a full inventory after finishing the lap, and goes to bank. At this point it hasn't collected the new reward, but it has gone to the bank. It tries to continue on with the course, but it cannot.

This is at the Priff Agility Course.

I've been using this and the only issue I've noticed is that it seems after it banks from a full inventory, it will not collect the most recent reward. This results on it sitting there with the error message "You need to claim a reward from the light creature before you can start a new lap" until you manually collect the reward.

What I believe is happening is it gets a reward, then completes the next lap. Then it notices it has a full inventory after finishing the lap, and goes to bank. At this point it hasn't collected the new reward, but it has gone to the bank. It tries to continue on with the course, but it cannot.

This is at the Priff Agility Course.
You need to collect a reward? I dont remember this.

Status
Not open for further replies.