Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alch item: unchecked
Do not take marks: unchecked
Seers tele: unchecked

The bot is missing a Mark of Grace piece to pick up on the third building. I'm having to manually click it otherwise the bot will run past the mark every time.

*edit*
Just saw the post above mine.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Alch item: unchecked
Do not take marks: unchecked
Seers tele: unchecked

The bot is missing a Mark of Grace piece to pick up on the third building. I'm having to manually click it otherwise the bot will run past the mark every time.

*edit*
Just saw the post above mine.
Yeah i'll try to fix it right now :)
Anyone have an account i can borrow with access to seers?

Ardougne course, breaks after 5-10 Minutes : "Ran out of food!!" scammed me for 10 cents
Bring a piece of food then please, I dont know why runemates sometimes see's that you do not have food... What was your health? (Below a certain playersensed threshold will make the bot stop if you don't have food)

I got banned using this bot in 2 days, and i only botted for an hour each day and was playing the game aswell.. dont use it lol

Bring a piece of food then please, I dont know why runemates sometimes see's that you do not have food... What was your health? (Below a certain playersensed threshold will make the bot stop if you don't have food)

Health was 93 at all times

Works great, only suggestion I could think of would be for the wilderness course to have a lower hp threshhold since the damage you take is based on % health left. Otherwise no complaints, great job!

Works great, only suggestion I could think of would be for the wilderness course to have a lower hp threshhold since the damage you take is based on % health left. Otherwise no complaints, great job!
It is

Hi!

Today I tried Regal agility 3 times...
For RS3 I could only find Ape Toll, is this normal? no other courses beside Ape toll.. ??
Please help!

easily triggered ✌
Hi!

For RS3 I could only find Ape Toll, is this normal? no other courses beside Ape toll.. ??
Please help!
Yes that's normal,he doesnt have rs3 support really...

Still having major issues on Pollniveach course. It clicks inside and then character gets stuck for hours.. lost 3 hours here. file too large to upload.

Hi!

Please help!
You have to request new areas for rs3...

Still having major issues on Pollniveach course. It clicks inside and then character gets stuck for hours.. lost 3 hours here. file too large to upload.
I can't access it to fix it. Please tell me where it clicks inside.

How come I can't even see the Gnome agility course?

It's not possible the script only have ape tol on rs3 ...

It is possible... since I don't play rs3
It would probably be a good idea to update the bot overview page in that case to only mention ape atoll and priff. Excellent bot btw, ape atoll course works like a charm. Only improvement i could come up with is eating food in case health gets too low

It would probably be a good idea to update the bot overview page in that case to only mention ape atoll and priff. Excellent bot btw, ape atoll course works like a charm. Only improvement i could come up with is eating food in case health gets too low
It should eat...

Status
Not open for further replies.