Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiTrekker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Auxi,

I'd like to start off by thanking you for this great project. It works quite well but I noticed that today it got stuck on build bridge every time and I had to pause and manually do that room. It will stand there and just rotate camera back and forth and stand at the trees.

Thanks,
Hep

Hey Auxi,

I'd like to start off by thanking you for this great project. It works quite well but I noticed that today it got stuck on build bridge every time and I had to pause and manually do that room. It will stand there and just rotate camera back and forth and stand at the trees.

Thanks,
Hep

Could you show me what interface layout you use? Either here, or in a pm.

uwu :3
would be cool if you supported wolfbane :D i know its shitty silver wep but its all i have on my ironman atm :/

would be cool if you supported wolfbane :D i know its shitty silver wep but its all i have on my ironman atm :/

Wasn't even aware that's a silver weapon. But for now either get a silver sickle or silverlight. Those are easy to get even on ironmen.

Hey Auxi,

Turns out my interface was too crazy, made it simple and works fine now. Thanks!

It's supposed to work for all interfaces, but if yours had very little room for the bot to click on objects, I guess that could have caused it. Glad to hear it works now though :)

Hey man! Great script you've got here :) I was just wondering if there's any chance you could add the vyrewatch event too? It doesn't recognize my Ivandis Flail as a silver weapon during this event :p Other than that, it looks great!

Hey man! Great script you've got here :) I was just wondering if there's any chance you could add the vyrewatch event too? It doesn't recognize my Ivandis Flail as a silver weapon during this event :p Other than that, it looks great!

Just use a supported silver weapon for now. I believe there's been talk about them before in this thread.

Just use a supported silver weapon for now. I believe there's been talk about them before in this thread.
I most certainly would! Unfortunately, the only weapons that can harm vyrewatches are Ivandis Flail/Blisterwood. Just letting you know in case you weren't aware. Thanks for the reply!

As it turns out, the bot works great once you've unlocked blisterwood weapons! However, there seems to be a small issue. I'm not sure whether it's the bot, runemate or if there's something wrong with my laptop. Whenever I run out of food in my inventory, if my character is on the Canifis side, the bot will teleport to Lunar Isle, from there it will teleport back to Canifis, teleporting back and forth in an infinite loop. In order to stop it, I had to manually run closer to the bank. At that point it was able to bank by itself.

I have no idea what to do.

Thank you!

I most certainly would! Unfortunately, the only weapons that can harm vyrewatches are Ivandis Flail/Blisterwood. Just letting you know in case you weren't aware. Thanks for the reply!

As it turns out, the bot works great once you've unlocked blisterwood weapons! However, there seems to be a small issue. I'm not sure whether it's the bot, runemate or if there's something wrong with my laptop. Whenever I run out of food in my inventory, if my character is on the Canifis side, the bot will teleport to Lunar Isle, from there it will teleport back to Canifis, teleporting back and forth in an infinite loop. In order to stop it, I had to manually run closer to the bank. At that point it was able to bank by itself.

I have no idea what to do.

Thank you!

That's no good! I think this might be some confusion with the web traversal. I can look into it. Thanks for letting me know.

That's no good! I think this might be some confusion with the web traversal. I can look into it. Thanks for letting me know.
Thank you! My God, you're lightning fast! :D

Here's what the log says incase you need it. This text seems to be repeated several times, with the only difference being that the "index cache" number changes occasionally. The numbers are 11, 12, 13, 14.

08:21:27 DEBUG [WebPath] Incremented the last successful step index cache to 11.
08:21:30 INFO Resetting by traversing to Canifis noticeboard.
08:21:31 INFO Walking to the Canifis noticeboard
08:21:42 INFO Resetting by traversing to Canifis noticeboard.
08:21:43 INFO Walking to the Canifis noticeboard
08:21:45 INFO Resetting by traversing to Canifis noticeboard.
08:21:46 INFO Walking to the Canifis noticeboard
08:21:49 INFO Resetting by traversing to Canifis noticeboard.
08:21:50 INFO Walking to the Canifis noticeboard
08:21:52 INFO Bank Task
08:21:54 INFO Walking to nearest bank
08:22:07 INFO Bank Task
08:22:09 INFO Walking to nearest bank
08:22:11 INFO Bank Task
08:22:13 INFO Walking to nearest bank

Hey man! Have you had a chance to check? :p

Quickly read through the discussion to see I am not the only one having the banking issue. Seems to teleport to Prif or Canafis and just sit at the lodestone. Also seems to have trouble getting stuck when you have to feed the sick people. The bot either eats the food or just sits there.

Hey man, bot is running smoothly except vyrewatches.

It switches to blisterwood, then really struggles to click the vyres. Took ~5 minutes to kill 2 vyres cos the mouse kept hovering around them and not clicking. Everything else works great so far

easily triggered ✌
Quickly read through the discussion to see I am not the only one having the banking issue. Seems to teleport to Prif or Canafis and just sit at the lodestone. Also seems to have trouble getting stuck when you have to feed the sick people. The bot either eats the food or just sits there.
@auxi

Hey man, bot is running smoothly except vyrewatches.

It switches to blisterwood, then really struggles to click the vyres. Took ~5 minutes to kill 2 vyres cos the mouse kept hovering around them and not clicking. Everything else works great so far

Only thing I can do is force a new model for them, will get around to it soon I guess.

Would this recognize the Sunspear, Use Drakan's Medalion to bank, and support potato's / cabbages as food for that event?

Status
Not open for further replies.