Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiTrekker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting up KFC's
Haha, #botrng

Do let me know if you run into any bugs - I'll try to patch it asap. I updated the bot once since you posted this comment, just forgot to update the manifest which means it won't show it on this thread.
i tried weapon switching, it didnt want to use my t75 runecrafting staff to swap back so im just using rod of ivandis on easy mode. Also will we see osrs support? im thinking about making an ironman there

i tried weapon switching, it didnt want to use my t75 runecrafting staff to swap back so im just using rod of ivandis on easy mode. Also will we see osrs support? im thinking about making an ironman there

What's the name of that tier75 runecrafting staff? Does it have "Staff" or "staff" in it?

No chance of OSRS support. I'm an RS3 exclusive bot author and TT for OSRS is extremely different :)

Last edited:
I'm the one on the left if you weren't sure
You should use Blisterwood staff to be honest, it's the best for TT

@auxi, patch notes? :)

Pretty minor stuff. Added temporary info UI and fixed a bug where the bot would attempt to chop down trees in the bridge event even if inventory was full. Also changed the way it walks to continue the trek.

Gets stuck trying to fight anything that requires the flail because it won't switch to it.

Use anything other than flail for now. It switches to anything with Silver or Blisterwood in the name, iirc.

Use anything other than flail for now. It switches to anything with Silver or Blisterwood in the name, iirc.

Okay will try again later

Whats the reason it logs out when it gets to certain tasks? And I tried it again with silver sickle in my inventory but it didnt switch. Guess I will wait until I can do blisterwood stuff to try that lol

Okay will try again later

Whats the reason it logs out when it gets to certain tasks? And I tried it again with silver sickle in my inventory but it didnt switch. Guess I will wait until I can do blisterwood stuff to try that lol
it works with Rod of Ivandis. Just make one of them

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.