Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiTrekker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Awesome bot. i found a problem. Personally i think its the client but i want still to share it with you. The bot doesnt start trekking, because he cant click on the Noticeboard.

Hi, Awesome bot. i found a problem. Personally i think its the client but i want still to share it with you. The bot doesnt start trekking, because he cant click on the Noticeboard.

Yeah that's a client issue it seems. Happens to me too :(

Since you already are aware of the issue that it doesn't start trekking, whenever I pick the setting of making it choose the hard path, it keeps following the easy path.

Takes the easy path for me (which I selected), but yes I also have that issue with it not clicking on the noticeboard.

Like I mentioned, you guys need to re-check what that option says. Hint: it lets you choose your follower, not which path to take.

i didnt read it before;p but now we know about the follower, but the issue is still there of the noticebaord;p

I see. And yes the noticeboard issue is still there until I can figure out why the client won't interact with it. I am 90% sure it's not my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.