Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works for gullible tourists just gotta put a good camera angle, tho sometimes it right clicks then left clicks its kinda sketchy AF and i dont even know if it ever eats food
It does eat. In fact it will stop the bot if you don't have food in your inventory which has caused me problems when it tries to bank in very odd ways and i come back to find it at random spots in the game world lol. Needs a stop feature instead i'd say.

It does eat. In fact it will stop the bot if you don't have food in your inventory which has caused me problems when it tries to bank in very odd ways and i come back to find it at random spots in the game world lol. Needs a stop feature instead i'd say.
it does eat food BUT when its out it goes to bank then goes to market district to pick pocket there and im not even high level enough to do so i would get banned.... Also it always right clicks pick pocket every 3-4 pickpocket which is sketchy af

it does eat food BUT when its out it goes to bank then goes to market district to pick pocket there and im not even high level enough to do so i would get banned.... Also it always right clicks pick pocket every 3-4 pickpocket which is sketchy af
Used it for a long time never been banned by this or his elf thieving one but that was back when it was 1 thing not 2 so idk about now.

should update the menaphos workers to were it doesn't open the gifts. since the gifts are stackable now and bankable....

Works flawless, but is it possible to let it drop a piece of food when it finds a piece of the black ibis outfit (during pyramid plunders)?

EDIT: nvm, apparently it goes to django's inventory when you don't pick it up

Last edited:
As soon as I select "Dwarf Traders" it stops the bot, could a solution be given soon? It appears since it senses I have Abyssal lurker pouches and potions, it decides to cancel the bot.
Log:
00:00:44 INFO Trying to restoring summoning points
00:00:44 INFO Nothing to restore summoning points with

@auxi ?

Last edited:
So unfortunately, during pyramid plunder and this is not the first time I have noticed this... the bot will randomly teleport to Bandit Camp even if it has a full invo of food.. then goes back to the pyramid... is this something that can be addressed?

The Real
hey ur pyramid plunder bot is gr8! just a few things that would improve the bot to near perfection. first, if the bot could spam click just a lil bit faster it would increase the xp/hr by 20-30k or, perhaps, having the bot calculate exactly when its able to click the next urn. Second, the engraved sarcophagus gives a jeweled statuette, both scepters, and a blk ibis piece so adding the option the loot it with 5% time left would be great so we dont have the mummy hitting us throughout the entire room. Lastly, the golden chest on the last two floor contain better rewards than the rest and giving the option to loot only the last two golden chests would be great! ty for all ur bots!

Keeps on clikcing abyssal lurker pouch even if it is already spawned. otherwise its fine

Does this support priff elves?
The money I would pay for a priff elf bot that worked... Theres been like 3, 2 of which worked perfect and were updated then got tons of bugs and were taken down for some reason instead of just reverting them.

I used one supporting+ only and even though people reported multiple bugs, it worked perfectly for me. No idea why it was taken down.

Could it loot engraved sarcophagus in 8th room ? To increase chance getting black ibis outfit pieces and possibility to obtain Sceptre of the gods.

Would you be able to fix marketeers? There is no check if the food is burnt.

It banks and retrieves burnt food. So doesnt bank for more food, cause it thinks it has food.

It just hovers over the burnt food i inv until hp has regened enough to thieve again. Left running overnight for 12k /h :( . I have seen it bank and retrieve burnt food also.

Thanks in advance, would be great f this was fixed! Cant believe no ones reported this before!

Thanks in advance!

Still requesting the fix, <3

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.